Why are these Pakistanis and Bangladeshi fans getting so happy with Indian loss?

Austin 3:!6

I don't really care or mind. I would rather be in a position where people take shots at you than be totally ignored. Team India's performance was pathetic last test and deserve every bit of ridicule they get. It's up to the team to bounce back and prove their detractors wrong but I don't think what folks say about the team on social media should worry either the team or the fans.

11 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I don't really care or mind. I would rather be in a position where people take shots at you than be totally ignored. Team India's performance was pathetic last test and deserve every bit of ridicule they get. It's up to the team to bounce back and prove their detractors wrong but I don't think what folks say about the team on social media should worry either the team or the fans.

bhai- very mature and calculated response. Honestly- these types of posts inspire me to be a better person. Well said.  

1 hour ago, Zero_Unit said:

The weak always waits for the strong to fail and then come and pounce on them. Brush it off, don't give attention to them ... Jealousy is strong within some people.  

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Abdullah  begaani shaadi mein deewana ho her Jaya hai..:bebored:

21 minutes ago, Forever Indian said:

When the Lion goes outside it's Den, only then the Rat will have balls to come out, they say!

aik sey barh kar aik :two_thumbs_up:

Atleast in Pakistan's case...I can understand. Age old rivalry with us, most of them are wanabe Indians anyway, both teams are almost equal as far as test cricket is concerned, great cricket history for both teams etc.

But why BD? We just whopped their behind in the test, a team with ZERO achievement, a team that cannot beat Karnataka ranji team is laughing at us. Some people I tell you :cantstop:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I don't understand what is the big deal about it. There are nasty people all over the internet, some on this forum even who lack basic civility when exchanging notes due to the anonymity of the forum World. Let them just savor this loss to satisfy their sadistic pleasures. After all, nothing happening in their own country (at least with Pakistan) will make them happy. In a way, we just gave them something to smile about in their lives.

3 hours ago, Texan said:

I don't understand what is the big deal about it. There are nasty people all over the internet, some on this forum even who lack basic civility when exchanging notes due to the anonymity of the forum World. Let them just savor this loss to satisfy their sadistic pleasures. After all, nothing happening in their own country (at least with Pakistan) will make them happy. In a way, we just gave them something to smile about in their lives.

kitnay achay ho aap :congrats: