RamJas College Incident Thread

Malcolm Merlyn

I disagree. As i said, there is nothing wrong in saying 'i want independence' or saying something so long as it is not libel. If you look around the world, most developed countries have freedom of speech.

As i said, its much easier to deal with free speech, than to deal with suppressed speech & sentiments. Why would you want anti-India sentiments to be shut out of mainstream and let them fester underground, over decades and explode to the top ? If India indeed is a worthwhile nation to be part of, it shouldn't take too much effort to address someone making anti-india statement.

But when you don't allow these people to make such statements, what will they do ? they won't shut up- instead, they will go underground and create an echo chamber. Much more dangerous that way.

'hurting the sentiments of the people' sounds like muslim-talk regarding how nobody can say anything bad about their religion or prophet. It is that type of censorship over the ages that has gotten them to this sorry stage.

Wrong, these were hidden sentiments, which are showing their true colours, since modi has come to power, the evangelists,jamaat's,commies,bhadralok's,dhimmi's were all going smoothly before him, and now since they are exposed ,they are rattled and are showing their true colours as and why is it is OK to ask for independence ,do you think these were not festered underground these anti India sentiments were their before and hidden, it's just that they have been exposed, and are fighting for survival.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

505ffdec44c569b71e0f6f9fc9f08c24.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

One on the extreme right is Greenpeace terrorist Priya Pilliai. 

Consider this unholy alliance.... These people won't be seen on the same stage in any country in the world.... Except India. Why? Common enemy is Hindus. 

Edited by surajmal

49 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

505ffdec44c569b71e0f6f9fc9f08c24.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

All have right to their thoughts and expressions except Kavita Krishnan.

But Kavita Krishnan is a dog, and should be put in the prison along with their leader Sitaram Yechury and purge all members of CPI(M), these f**kers are not compatible with democracy.  

Edited by chewy

2 minutes ago, chewy said:

But Kavita Krishnan is a dog, and should be put in the prison along with their leader Sitaram Yechury and purge all members of CPI(M), these f**kers are not compatible with democracy.  

??

:confused:

13 minutes ago, chewy said:

Kavita Krishnan's mental conditioning is a perfect example of stockholm syndrome. (do a search on treatment meted out to women cadres in naxal camps)

As the saying goes, " don't insult a prostitute, she already lost to life". Thats how I feel about Naxali women. 

Edited by surajmal

One on the extreme right is Greenpeace terrorist Priya Pilliai. 

Consider this unholy alliance.... These people won't be seen on the same stage in any country in the world.... Except India. Why? Common enemy is Hindus. 

Is that pillai ltte terrorist?