What's all this Team India nonsense?

goose

9 minutes ago, goose said:

I take it everyone wants to see Team India used in the likes of Cricinfo then? I mean why not go for Chak De India.

There's a difference between these 2.   Strawman attempts don't make them the same.  And its not "IPLification" for everyone.  I've been using "Team India" whenever I write about cricket for over 15 years now.  

I get it...I saw this Indian guy wearing this Abercrombie/American Eagle/Aeropostale Ill fitting trendy clothes the other day and I wanted to slap him...for no reason...my hate meter went up and I was just pissed and spoilt my mood for no reason.

I understand irrational hate.

but don't see anything wrong with hating on the term "Team India" it seems perfectly sane.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I get it...I saw this Indian guy wearing this Abercrombie/American Eagle/Aeropostale Ill fitting trendy clothes the other day and I wanted to slap him...for no reason...my hate meter went up and I was just pissed and spoilt my mood for no reason.

I understand irrational hate.

but don't see anything wrong with hating on the term "Team India" it seems perfectly sane.

Lol I stil don't understand what was being referenced that OP didn't like Team India being mentioned by Rahul.