Kohli ‘struck an Australian official with an orange Gatorade bottle- This kind of crap has gone to far now

41 minutes ago, MCGGG said:

I don't hate anyone mate, I've met countless Indians and found the vast majority of them to be very nice people, I don't like Indian dentists though, but then again I don't like any dentist.

Unfortunately...I haven't met any Australian neither in India or the USA.....may be if I move closer to the Swamps of Florida I may run into some "migrants" assimilated with the rednecks of the USA but then again as a brown skinned greek god that is not the most advisable thing for me.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Unfortunately...I haven't met any Australian neither in India or the USA.....may be if I move closer to the Swamps of Florida I may run into some "migrants" assimilated with the rednecks of the USA but then again as a brown skinned greek god that is not the most advisable thing for me.

Interesting because there are many up here in mid atlantic including Kiwis and none of them are anything close to rednecks like you mentioned. In fact some of the rednecks I met down in Frederick, MD are actually more Indian kind than actually rednecks how they are portrayed. They are just good old country, farmer types who couldn't care less about the world :) Great and interesting group of people to get along with. 

22 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Interesting because there are many up here in mid atlantic including Kiwis and none of them are anything close to rednecks like you mentioned. In fact some of the rednecks I met down in Frederick, MD are actually more Indian kind than actually rednecks how they are portrayed. They are just good old country, farmer types who couldn't care less about the world :) Great and interesting group of people to get along with. 

Rednecks have the worst rap relative to reality.  The actual rural rednecks are way less prejudiced than the suburban ones with a more polished veneer.

11 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Rednecks have the worst rap relative to reality.  The actual rural rednecks are way less prejudiced than the suburban ones with a more polished veneer.

The ones in Frederick aren't really rural by any means but are actually some what rural yet friendly. In fact they were considered more prejudiced earlier as they are the ones residing since the times of the battle of Gettysburg. 

Gettysburg is not far from Frederick and the whole Confederate flag war was a big thing here was questioned a lot here too. I have found Frederick people to be the most welcoming actually.

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

The ones in Frederick aren't really rural by any means but are actually some what rural yet friendly. In fact they were considered more prejudiced earlier as they are the ones residing since the times of the battle of Gettysburg. 

Gettysburg is not far from Frederick and the whole Confederate flag war was a big thing here was questioned a lot here too. I have found Frederick people to be the most welcoming actually.

Actually the urban wannabe rednecks are the worse kind....one of my colleague a White guy-He is an MBA from an IVY league school...seems like he comes from a well-off family brought Doughnuts and Bagels to work for the first time ever when Trump was declared as a president.

I have never seen him smile and greet any Desi guy at work ever...Earlier I thought it was just his personality in general but things like this makes me wonder.

People like this are worse than the rural rednecks no doubt about it.

Edited by maniac
14 minutes ago, Iconoclast said:

Congratulations MCGGGGGGGGGGGGGG,

You have earned the status of "Honorary Pakistani of ICF"

This awards has been bestowed to Sri Lankan, English and South African posters here before and you are now the first Australian to receive it.

:bow:

At least the likes of you have the honesty and the smarts to not pretend, or give up the pretense once de-frocked.   This guy though is "shameless".