Kuldeep Yadav Fan Club - A Match Winner

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

I have predicted this before...forget these pointless bilateral games...this guy will win us the an overseas test...book mark this...might happen in South Africa 

Yes, what a prediction i see you also predicted rayudu, ducket munro and more failures in ur lists lmao. 

those who you words 'i' 'me' etc in a post are usually ppl with low self esteem lol

chill man

4 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

Yes, what a prediction i see you also predicted rayudu, ducket munro and more failures in ur lists lmao. 

those who you words 'i' 'me' etc in a post are usually ppl with low self esteem lol

chill man

True.. you hit a nerve....let me take a swig at my afternoon cocktail of Vodka with cranberry juice and drown my sorrows.

anyways this prediction "I" made will be a sure shot winner trust "me"

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

True.. you hit a nerve....let me take a swig at my afternoon cocktail of Vodka with cranberry juice and drown my sorrows.

anyways this prediction "I" made will be a sure shot winner trust "me"

Anyone with an iq in double digit could predict a player like kuldeep gonna be big from u19 days itself. Not everybdy has the time to brag about it in their signature :phehe:

Congratulations on your achievement though

Edited by Straight_talk
5 minutes ago, Straight_talk said:

Anyone with an iq in double digit could predict a player like kuldeep gonna be big from u19 days itself. Not everybdy has the time to brag about it in their signature :phehe:

Congratulations on your achievement though

To be fair didn't have enough time or "space" to add more items...glad you took time to go through it though...much appreciated

29 minutes ago, maniac said:

I have predicted this before...forget these pointless bilateral games...this guy will win us the an overseas test...book mark this...might happen in South Africa 

Curators of SA- Eng-NZ-Aus won't let that happen. See how they nullified Herath in SA last time Lanka toured. If we are to win tests our quicks will have to do the bulk of the heavy lifting. At max our spinner can tie one end up and take 1-2 wickets/innings apart from keeping the quicks fresh. Batting ability is more important for our spinner there and that is why I don't think Kuldeep fits in our XI. 

A good tail can convert a 240/5 into 400 but a bad tail will collapse for 280. That is why I feel Ashwin must play all tests, if he really focuses hard he has the ability to even score a 100 in those pitches. Remember how nonchalant he looked batting in England and Australia in the past. I am not sold on Jaddu the batsman so I won't place him above Kuldeep. My pecking order will be Ashwin>Kuldeep>Jadeja.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Curators of SA- Eng-NZ-Aus won't let that happen. See how they nullified Herath in SA last time Lanka toured. If we are to win tests our quicks will have to do the bulk of the heavy lifting. At max our spinner can tie one end up and take 1-2 wickets/innings apart from keeping the quicks fresh. Batting ability is more important for our spinner there and that is why I don't think Kuldeep fits in our XI. 

A good tail can convert a 240/5 into 400 but a bad tail will collapse for 280. That is why I feel Ashwin must play all tests, if he really focuses hard he has the ability to even score a 100 in those pitches. Remember how nonchalant he looked batting in England and Australia in the past. I am not sold on Jaddu the batsman so I won't place him above Kuldeep. My pecking order will be Ashwin>Kuldeep>Jadeja.

I made a thread during the Aus test series that Ashwin will us an overseas series in South Africa and England. I would love to get the opportunity to bump it up. :woot:

On 21/09/2017 at 11:28 PM, Gollum said:

How do you nullify a wrist spinner with pitch?

Jadeja is a better batsman than kuldeep at least for now. And yes Ashwin should play because he is also a genuine batsman in tests.

On 9/22/2017 at 3:50 PM, Pollack said:

How do you nullify a wrist spinner with pitch?

Jadeja is a better batsman than kuldeep at least for now. And yes Ashwin should play because he is also a genuine batsman in tests.

You mean a genuine all-rounder presumably? I dont think Ash's batting is good enough for him to play only as a batsman, except in England (where is much better than VK).

On 2017-04-09 at 3:32 PM, gakgupta said:

I am not sure about that.....

Shadab is pretty good and his pace and zip are better.....

FOr me, both are pretty good and time will tell who is better

What do you have to say now. That's the problem with us Indians, we are not willing to try our new stars, and first one to undermine them. On the other hand, we rate these inexperienced Pakistani players who don't play much domestics as star players. Guys like Shadab, Amir, Fakhar didn't play much domestics but are given chances way earlier. 

Regardless, Kuldeep as I said is going to be a GOT in making, if he gets enough support. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

He just HAS to be our first choice spinner for Tests in AUS/SA/ENG/NZ. Ashwin can play as a batting all-rounder.

Depends on the pitches. I think we'll go with 4+1 in which case he should play ahead of ashwin.

On 4/10/2017 at 4:27 PM, jusarrived said:

Been a fan for a while .

Kuldeep , Rahul , Sarfaraz and Mandeep have been my favs for a while . 

Pant added recently .

Only Mandeep has been a let down uptill now , has everything right about his game .

And two of my players putting on a show today :)