Delhi will win IPL this season

BeautifulGame

Just now, Tibarn said:

Hope these guys lose, don't play Shami and put the best young pace bowler in the world on the bench :facepalm:

Shami is not world beater in t20s. He will eventually get a chance later when Zaheer decides to rest as Zaheer won't play all 14 games from my opinion.

Morris can captain then and Shami can come in, similarly Cummins can be replaced by Rabada too for few games when we have a good settled line up and good amount of wins to show.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Shami is not world beater in t20s. He will eventually get a chance later when Zaheer decides to rest as Zaheer won't play all 14 games from my opinion.

Morris can captain then and Shami can come in, similarly Cummins can be replaced by Rabada too for few games when we have a good settled line up and good amount of wins to show.

Not saying Delhi in particular should play Shami, their fast bowling attack is good enough without him, but it seems a waste to have a premiere Indian Pacer warm the bench. 

It would've been better if they had released him and let him play for one of the teams with horrible Indian pacers.

7 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

Not saying Delhi in particular should play Shami, their fast bowling attack is good enough without him, but it seems a waste to have a premiere Indian Pacer warm the bench. 

It would've been better if they had released him and let him play for one of the teams with horrible Indian pacers.

You have to be practical, he might have been dropped in other teams too. Or not picked or played 5-6 games through out the IPL for another team. Similar might happen here for Delhi. We have played hust 3 games. Things change quickly, one guy injured and he might play every game then until he stays fine with health and is not leaking runs.

4 minutes ago, Tibarn said:

This is not bad.He gets to rest  his knee and still earn a living off the DD owner.

Good for us from team India perspective.

BG are you really supporting Delhi or jinxing Delhi. Because I do know you have hated Delhi in the past or at least never been a huge fan of them. Don't need jinx threads for this special team. 

I never do jinx :no:

This is a prediction made by the accuman gleened through by years of supporting CSK and our awesome think tank.

Btw I never hated Delhi lol