Bumrah vs Hasan Ali ---- Who's better prospect.

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

Even the likes of Wasim and Waqar got spanked on flat pattas.   History has a funny way of exaggerating the past.  

Waqar yes but I never saw Wasim flogged around. Conceding 50 runs in his 10 overs used to be a poor performance for him. IMO he was the best Pak bowler I've seen and if I've to pick one Pak player, it would be Wasim.

5 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

It's not often that you see a Wasim or a Waqar kind of bowler walk into the Indian team. Until then, you have to stick to the Bumrahs and the Bhuvneshwars. As long as they stick to the basics with a good discipline and attitude it is fine. Who knows, one of them might go on to be a great bowler. I agree about Shami but Umesh has a lot to improve. He, however should rightly be in the mix of things.

true especially waqar as Indians dont cheat.

12 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Yet again. Bowling good. Most importantly taking wickets in middle overs. :hatsoff:

I know right. Brilliant stuff from Hassan.  Swinging to both sides. Bowling at solid pace around 85 mph and took two important wickets. Amazing.

48 minutes ago, StarWolf said:

I know right. Brilliant stuff from Hassan.  Swinging to both sides. Bowling at solid pace around 85 mph and took two important wickets. Amazing.

Hassan is a brilliant bowler and i would rate him higher than Bumrah at this point of time. Both are world class though. Seems like a legit comparision thread. Would be good to follow their progress.

12 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I think their is a novelty factor associated with Hassan as well, most teams are playing him first time,however lad has potential.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

I don't its novelty factor.  He's simply bowling well.   Like I posted earlier, I don't think Bumrah and Hassan are similar type of bowlers at all, but both definitely have a very good and experienced bowling brain.  

16 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

shami, bumrah, Umesh, bhuvi - they don't have the aggressive body language of Zak... the kind of look which says "if you hit me I will hit your head..."

lol even kallis had that

Sreesanth overdid it and maybe our pacers are mentally scarred because of that...and don't want to go in that zone..

Imad Wasim has that in spades.  What good does that do.   

Don't need or want any "swag" nonsense.  Our bowlers are calm, cool, professional assassins.  I don't want them doing childish mujras like Hassan Ali does.   

He played full fledge series against England. 

I said first time teams are playing, this is the first time teams are playing him, I also said lad has potential, but I also believe Cardiff is very Asia type pitch.

Hasan Ali is ten times better than bumrah. Bumrah is a glorified trundler who needs to get his action checked by ICC. 

Trundlers don't bowl 145 + consistently, also even Hassan was smashed in first match.

44 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Hasan Ali is ten times better than bumrah. Bumrah is a glorified trundler who needs to get his action checked by ICC. 

If a Pakistani speaks about bowling action, then one must believe. If there's someone who knows about illegal bowling action, its got to be the Pakistanis!

Hasan Ali being 10 times better than Bumrah is not even funny. Perhaps it just your desperation because you have found Pakistan no longer has any decent pacemen, forget a genuine quickie. Not in the league of Indian fast bowlers atleast.

16 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

If a Pakistani speaks about bowling action, then one must believe. If there's someone who knows about illegal bowling action, its got to be the Pakistanis!

Hasan Ali being 10 times better than Bumrah is not even funny. Perhaps it just your desperation because you have found Pakistan no longer has any decent pacemen, forget a genuine quickie. Not in the league of Indian fast bowlers atleast.

this moron is a B.angbro.  Pretends to be "Indian" though.  All you have to do is say something negative about any toyger and he will show his true colors.

Edited by sandeep
b.angbro gets auto-corrected to Bangladesh?