IPL title Sponsorship goes to Vivo for ₹2199

CG

so IPL is being sponsored by VIVO

India and ICC events being sponsored by OPPO

both belong to the same company BBK industries in China. Looks like the Chinese smartphone makers want to make India their number 1 priority. 

10 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

so IPL is being sponsored by VIVO

India and ICC events being sponsored by OPPO

both belong to the same company BBK industries in China. Looks like the Chinese smartphone makers want to make India their number 1 priority. 

and also oneplus.. they are the second largest smartphone manufacturer

1 hour ago, sarchasm said:

Decent appetizer for the BCCI babus before main course arrives next month, the broadcast deal. I think they would be disappointed with anything less than USD 1.5 billion. Would rake in close to USD 375 million a year just from the the broadcast and title sponsorship deals. Other sundries sponsorship deals plus internet rights (if sold separately) would push it closer to 425 millions a year bonanza.

This compares with 405 millions they would receive from ICC over a period of 8 years as their reduced share. I wonder for how long can the ICC and other vested interests can hold this veritable tide that is the IPL, it needs a bigger window without a doubt. I foresee it becoming a billion dollar a year league in near future.

+1

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

So 2200/5 is 440 crore a year. That is an insane amount of money just for title sponsorship.

The BCCI can literally pull out of the ICC and nothing would happen. I think they can easily get 100-150 crore fro ipl as it exists.

i like this idea,cant wait next years ipl :mi: