Young Batsman Making Debut ODI - Kohli Captaincy Watch

Kohli's hands are tied. 

Dhoni's seat is more fixed than a frequent flier traveling first class on jet airways. 

He had to have competitive, experienced team for champions trophy and hence persisted with Yuvi and Rahane

He needed to give pandey, KL Rahul and jhadav further opportunities so that he could assess their credentials seriously. Hardik was correctly persisted with. Only space for 11 players guys. 

Heard some geniuses blaming dhoni 

• Well who bought yuvi back, dhoni chucked him in ODi ages ago and it was kohli who had love for him and infact bought him for his IPL side as well.
  • Who bought bhajji back in SL, dhoni also chucked him long ago 
  • Wasnt kumble the one to ask for gambhir return and also pushed yuvi's case
  • He was happily pushing mishra case in test cricket before realising well he was a sad case
  • When kohli was named captain for zimb tour, parvez rasool wasnt given a single game and dhoni wasnt even there. So wud people even blame dhoni their to 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Heard some geniuses blaming dhoni 

• Well who bought yuvi back, dhoni chucked him in ODi ages ago and it was kohli who had love for him and infact bought him for his IPL side as well.
  • Who bought bhajji back in SL, dhoni also chucked him long ago 
  • Wasnt kumble the one to ask for gambhir return and also pushed yuvi's case
  • He was happily pushing mishra case in test cricket before realising well he was a sad case
  • When kohli was named captain for zimb tour, parvez rasool wasnt given a single game and dhoni wasnt even there. So wud people even blame dhoni their to 

wait you seem like a dhoni fanboy,you are bringing the high quality of the forum down with your agenda 

8 hours ago, SK_IH said:

wait you seem like a dhoni fanboy,you are bringing the high quality of the forum down with your agenda 

A dhoni fanboy asking dhoni to retire from test cricket

A dhoni fanboy who was screaming for him to leave captaincy after 2015Wc

A dhoni fanboy who has always said he was a poor test captain . 

Really please keep me away from love, hate, agenda, black n white . 

And btw better answer what i asked, i gave logical answers. Notice kohli's captaincy he has always gone for tried and tested players rather newcomer dnt bring dhoni or anyone in between . And if he is a puppet captain he shud give up or face the fire . 

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

A dhoni fanboy asking dhoni to retire from test cricket

A dhoni fanboy who was screaming for him to leave captaincy after 2015Wc

A dhoni fanboy who has always said he was a poor test captain . 

Really please keep me away from love, hate, agenda, black n white . 

And btw better answer what i asked, i gave logical answers. Notice kohli's captaincy he has always gone for tried and tested players rather newcomer dnt bring dhoni or anyone in between . And if he is a puppet captain he shud give up or face the fire . 

:cantstop: it was sarcasm ,dont get emotional