Telangana CM KCR announces exclusive industrial estate, IT corridor for Muslims in state

Gollum

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

What do we mean by IT corridor for muslims..> So all the companies there will employ only muslims.... how is that even possible in this day and age.... You need software developers and the like and not some religious bigots to work and run a software company lest none of your customers will give you a cent to get a project done.... 

10 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

This will likely get stopped by the court.

You really think our courts have the ability/intelligence/guts to do the right thing here? Earlier this year KCR ordered 12% reservation for Muslims in education and govt jobs, you barely hear a whisper about that today. KCR is the personal * of the Owaisis, watch how he conducts himself in front of them, like a slave dog. He has a Muslim fanatic as Deputy CM, just another Mamata type person, only saving grace is Telengana doesn't border a Bangladesh, warna baaki sab same to same. 

You really think our courts have the ability/intelligence/guts to do the right thing here? Earlier this year KCR ordered 12% reservation for Muslims in education and govt jobs, you barely hear a whisper about that today. KCR is the personal * of the Owaisis, watch how he conducts himself in front of them, like a slave dog. He has a Muslim fanatic as Deputy CM, just another Mamata type person, only saving grace is Telengana doesn't border a Bangladesh, warna baaki sab same to same. 
The muslim quota is illegal and the previous quota in AP was struck down by the Andhra HC.

TRS and KCR are desperately trying to get Modi to put this legislation into schedule 9 of the constitution but only the center can do that and no way Modi will do it.

This isnt 1994.

i dont mind giving  financial benefits for poor muslim students for studies  , i think ratio of muslim guys in IT are really poor and almost nil for muslim girls..

but seperate IT corridor for them is extreme  minority appeasement ..

i dont mind giving  financial benefits for poor muslim students for studies  , i think ratio of muslim guys in IT are really poor and almost nil for muslim girls..

but seperate IT corridor for them is extreme  minority appeasement ..
Ratio of Telangana guys in IT is poor compared to Andhra guys, why isn't KCR doing anything about that? Isn't he the champion of Telangana people?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, nikred said:

Ratio of Telangana guys in IT is poor compared to Andhra guys, why isn't KCR doing anything about that? Isn't he the champion of Telangana people? emoji36.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

going for a separate state was or wasn't a wise decision in ur opinion?

Edited by randomGuy

Indian non Muslim Chewtiyas as well as so called educated Muslim Chewtiyas need to just chk the history of Lebanon between 1960-1976 to understand what kind of future/route they have embarked upon.

State by State, History will repeat itself.

Reservations is for historical socially deprived people. So how can a community who have ruled in India for centuries get one? If anything, they should return back all the loot.

and if poverty gets you reservation, then upper caste should also be part of it.