Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kira

SHAME ON YOU SOUTH AFRICA

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Prince_ said:

Some sick ppl here want players to get injured....... U heartless bunch!!!! 

No one wants anyone to get injured. Like a broken needle you are missing the point. India batted twice on this pitch...SA were bowling round the arm bouncers to Indian tailenders. No one from SA complained about pitch back then. But ran away like cowards moment their turn came to bat.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, zen said:

 

6.4.3 and 6.4.4 

 

From the above, there appears to be two scenarios 1) one where Captains agree to resume, and 2) when the decision is not to resume play. Assuming that these two decisions are not unilateral, what happens when one captain wants to play and other does not. Is that automatically counted as a decision to not continue? 

 

 

I would presume that unless both Captains push for resumption, its unrealistic to expect that the ICC will reverse its decision and resume play.   And its also unrealistic to expect South Africa to come forward and risk their players for injuries and take the impending L as they actually should.   If they are willing to hide behind the umpire's question of player safety, and agree with it, then they shouldn't have been head-hunting Indian tailenders a few short minutes ago.  

Share this post


Link to post

Weren’t SA unleashed it’s “nativ” bowlers, who bowled round the wicket body line, on Indian tail Enders?

I knew they’re Chokers... never thought they’re Cowards too...

Where’s Prinzo? Looks like he too gone hiding...

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No one wants anyone to get injured. Like a broken needle you are missing the point. India batted twice on this pitch...SA were bowling round the arm bouncers to Indian tailenders. No one from SA complained about pitch back then. But ran away like cowards moment their turn came to bat.

I cannot put it any better, Morkel was bouncing Indian tailenders round the wicket and all the three  bozos (Gould , Dar and MR) were watching but the moment Elgar puts on a show it becomes dangerous.

Edited by putrevus

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

did u hear him just now... he said he wouldn't want to bowl on tis kind of pitch because it would be cheap wickets :phehe:

 

pretty sure every bowler would want to play on this pitch...

You are very wrong.  Only weak bowlers who don't have the confidence of getting batsmen out on regular tracks would want to pursue wickets on a dodgy track.  Just like insecure youngsta beauties resort to pitch-dancing and ball-biting:p:

Share this post


Link to post

Even Shami smashed Morkel and Rabada for sixes on this pitch and "opener" Elgar couldnt play out a few overs. What a joke. Why are Saffers such cowards ? Something in their history perhaps ? They always seem to piss their pants when under pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Holding like most West Indian players have not gotten over their inferiority complex, even after terrorizing Australia and England throughout his career he still blindly obeys to his white masters.

Maybe 1983 still hurts....

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Aren't you ashamed of being so stupid? There is a limit. 

Time n again he wants to prove tnst he is an idiot with no brain in his head...

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

West Indies is a feeder league for the IPL. Holding hates that.

 

Austrayans and inglishmen are almost at the same level, but unlike WI, they have money and can maintain a degree of control over their own cricket. Don't for a second think that the goras aren't aware of their inferiority, they are. BCCI has turned world cricket into a feeder league for the IPL, it hurts them.

 

They are desperate to retain the position they held for 100+ years as custodians of the game. Its why they're celebrating the weakening of the BCCI. Ever wondered why the likes of Botham and these old farts plainly state that the IPL "shouldn't exist"?

It burns Botham's old shriveled gonads that top players are raking in millions these days.  And he had to settle for crumbs.   And he has no shot at being invited as a mentor or coach either, so all he can do is go on angry uncle rants about the IPL, and Indian cricket.   

 

But its to be expected from him.  He's never been the sharpest tool in the shed anyway.   Lower standards for him.

Share this post


Link to post

While I do not want any players to suffer the same fate as Phil Hughes (my God!! how can you hope someone gets hit and dies), but this lies squarely on South Africa. They made this bed and now they must sleep on it. So here are the options:

 

1. Come out and bat and finish the game (win or lose).

2. If you do not play again (whether it is the umpires or SA team management, whatever), then just concede the match to India so that the final series result says 2-1

3. If there is no play, and no concession and it is just a draw, then BCCI should take a stand and withdraw from the rest of the series, it is meaningless ODI/T20 stuff anyways. :giggle: However, BCCI should pay the players match fees for the lost games.

4. Regardless of 1 - 3, ICC should penalize the SA board for the pitch (especially if there is no further play), fine them big time and donate the proceeds to a good Indian charity.

 

In reality, none of these will happen. There will be no further play, a draw will be called, BCCI will bend over and just take it (despite Kohli creating fuss at press conferences, etc) and everyone will move on to the ODI/T20 series. However, next time a Indian pitch is criticized for being a rank turner, the groundsman should be ready with a pole to shove it in. Nothing harsh. Just gentle insertion of the lubed pole with some minor twisting and side to side tugging (to show that we care, but also want to relay a message at the same time). :giggle:

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

While I do not want any players to suffer the same fate as Phil Hughes (my God!! how can you hope someone gets hit and dies), but this lies squarely on South Africa. They made this bed and now they must sleep on it. So here are the options:

 

1. Come out and bat and finish the game (win or lose).

2. If you do not play again (whether it is the umpires or SA team management, whatever), then just concede the match to India so that the final series result says 2-1

3. If there is no play, and no concession and it is just a draw, then BCCI should take a stand and withdraw from the rest of the series, it is meaningless ODI/T20 stuff anyways. :giggle: However, BCCI should pay the players match fees for the lost games.

4. Regardless of 1 - 3, ICC should penalize the SA board for the pitch (especially if there is no further play), fine them big time and donate the proceeds to a good Indian charity.

 

In reality, none of these will happen. There will be no further play, a draw will be called, BCCI will bend over and just take it (despite Kohli creating fuss at press conferences, etc) and everyone will move on to the ODI/T20 series. However, next time a Indian pitch is criticized for being a rank turner, the groundsman should be ready with a pole to shove it in. Nothing harsh. Just gentle insertion of the lubed pole with some minor twisting and side to side tugging (to show that we care, but also want to relay a message at the same time). :giggle:

Stop writing essays.  There's no way SA does anything but hide behind ICC's player safety verdict.   

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, sandeep said:

Even Cricinfo has it...

It says India are waiting for decision at the start of day 4 and test match in doubt....since you said decision has been taken I was wondering if you were following a different source....not everything I quote of yours is trying to be confrontational :laugh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, maniac said:

It says India are waiting for decision at the start of day 4 and test match in doubt....since you said decision has been taken I was wondering if you were following a different source....not everything I quote of yours is trying to be confrontational :laugh:

 

Why do you think I viewed your post as confrontational? I didn't.  

 

South African Coach said "We want to play" and then added "if conditions are safe".   That pretty much tells you their position.

 

Similarly, when the ICC announces that a decision is made, teams are notified, and a press release will be out shortly.  You know that they are trying to "manage" a bad situation, and trying to avoid being questioned by a "enthusiastic" press corp directly.   I.e.  Match abandoned.   

 

South African cricket team is a pussy - confirmed.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Botham is just one of many. He is low class, so he doesn't know how to express his frustration. But the sentiment is the same for all of them across the board. Pay attention to the way the austrayan cricket administrators talk about which game is 'relevant' and which isnt, they desperately crave control over cricket's future, even though it ISN'T their place to decide which format matters (i'd leave that to market forces).

 

I have no issues with Botham, or the Austrayan/inglish stance of:

 

test cricket = ultimate, international > franchise.

 

It suits their agenda, serves their best interst and they are allowed to act in their interest.

 

India is allowed to do the same, but unfortunately, at this moment, India is too busy fighting battles in its own house and they generally suck at diplomacy.

I'm well aware of the Eng, Aus and other board's stance towards Indian cricket and BCCI.   I was more attentive to the ICC boardroom "game of thrones" unleashed by the ECB recently against Indian cricket than most casual cricket fans.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, adi B said:

I dont think match will get abandoned ,saf camp will contemplate on the issue and I feel they'll reluctantly come out to play tomorrow in order to avoid a backlash 

No way.   Its a done deal.  Watch the press conference by SA's team manager - he clearly says SA "willing to play" if the ICC informs us that it is "safe".   There's no way the ICC can stick its neck out for resuming the test at this point.  For the play to resume, both teams have to express a public desire to continue, without any question of safety.  Both ICC and SA know that.  Hence the smugly worded statement.  

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stop writing essays.  There's no way SA does anything but hide behind ICC's player safety verdict.   

If you want me to stop writing essays, then please go :finger: yourself. Don't like it, don't read it!! 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

If you want me to stop writing essays, then please go :finger: yourself. Don't like it, don't read it!! 

Sorry brother, didn't mean it that way, not directed at you - just frustrated that we couldn't wrap up a badly wanted test win.   

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, chapetmarunga said:

Has pitch gotten more dangerous since SA batted on day 2 ? Why didnt they pull out then ?

Amla, Faf, Philander were all hit around during their 1st innings. None of them came forward with any dramatic plays like Elgar has since they know they are on the backfoot. SORE LOSERS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Sorry brother, didn't mean it that way, not directed at you - just frustrated that we couldn't wrap up a badly wanted test win.   

No worries! May be we can take a moral victory out of this!! :giggle:

Again, repeating myself for the umpteenth time, had India made the effort to have match preparation, it wouldn't have even come down to this. They could have won the first test and maybe the series. This SA team was beatable in their backyard. Now wait another 4 years! Kohli-Rahane-Pujara will be in their mid 30s by then. 

Edited by dandaroy

Share this post


Link to post

Frigging pussies 

 

kohli and rahane gave a master class . Ball that hit Elgar was not that bad . He just could not handle being faced with express pace by bumrah . Pussy . Rahane would have pulled it for 4 

 

call a match of cos saffies scared and can’t hamdle India pace factory . Elgar you coward . Face the music chump . 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

Amla, Faf, Philander were all hit around during their 1st innings. None of them came forward with any dramatic plays like Elgar has since they know they are on the backfoot. SORE LOSERS!!!

exactly ! Maybe Elgar should sit out & come in @ no. 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, dandaroy said:

No worries! May be we can take a moral victory out of this!! :giggle:

Again, repeating myself for the umpteenth time, had India made the effort to have match preparation, it wouldn't have even come down to this. They could have won the first test and maybe the series. This SA team was beatable in their backyard. Now wait another 4 years! Kohli-Rahane-Pujara will be in their mid 30s by then. 

Exactly! This South African team was totally beatable. We put them on the brink with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Pandya in the team and no Bhuvi or Rahanne. Had Kohli been off the weed during the selection for the first 2 game, we could have won the series.

Edited by SLICKR392

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Exactly! This South African team was totally beatable. We put them on the brink with the likes of Rohit Sharma and Pandya in the team and no Bhuvi or Rahanne. Had Kohli been off the weed during the selection for the first 2 game, we could have won the series.

Banjo because of Kohli's weed, I had to put up with "sipahi" nonsense from @maniac  

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Frigging pussies 

 

kohli and rahane gave a master class . Ball that hit Elgar was not that bad . He just could not handle being faced with express pace by bumrah . Pussy . Rahane would have pulled it for 4 

 

call a match of cos saffies scared and can’t hamdle India pace factory . Elgar you coward . Face the music chump . 

aussies are going to destroy them,i predict a white wash.

Share this post


Link to post

India’s tailenders showed more balls than these sissy South Africa

 

today South Africa once again justified their choker tag, these guys are never going to win a World Cup with this type of cowardly sheninigans 

Share this post


Link to post
58 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

aussies are going to destroy them,i predict a white wash.

Expect SA to prepare turning pitches for the Aussies instead of grassy ones and unleash Maharaj.   Aus bowling can match up to SA, but SA batting is better, especially middle order.  

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Expect SA to prepare turning pitches for the Aussies instead of grassy ones and unleash Maharaj.   Aus bowling can match up to SA, but SA batting is better, especially middle order.  

no they are not,are we we seeing the same  team?..nathan lyon >>>>>>>maharaj anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Frigging pussies 

 

kohli and rahane gave a master class . Ball that hit Elgar was not that bad . He just could not handle being faced with express pace by bumrah . Pussy . Rahane would have pulled it for 4 

 

call a match of cos saffies scared and can’t hamdle India pace factory . Elgar you coward . Face the music chump . 

The ball just hit the grill and un no way it touched any part if his head nor he had any bruise. He might have been in the state of shock. Bug the way he was outtibg the ice was very dramatic. Saala dramabaaz.

It was more of a preplanned as their physio was at the boundary line teady to enter the field. He was near the pitch in no time.

 

I smell of match fixing by Faf n co.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Green Monster said:

Holding really pushing for match abandonment :hysterical: he's forgetting watch pitches were like when he was a bowler

 

why does dis guy hate u guys so much??? :phehe:

He is a Jihadii like you in disguise. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×