SHAME ON YOU SOUTH AFRICA

kira

16 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

South Africans love pace and bounce my ***. These goras happy dishing it out but when they on the receiving end they retreat like cowards. Don't give me that umpires decision BS, Dean Elgar was milking every opportunity to highlight the nature of the wicket between deliveries

Agree with you not a single batsman or team like pace and bounce and If they say they do they are lying

3 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

South africa have the option to forfeit.

They can't abandon a game on their own, it requires agreement from both captains. India will never agree to abandon the game.

India can't force the referee's hand on the question of player safety though.  Once play is called off, it becomes a big ask to expect the ICC official to make another decision to resume.  A risky one, especially if injuries happen, which are a high probability.   Only way for game to resume is if both teams agree, and give the ICC an out, a way to be let off the hook, by saying they want to play. I highly doubt South Africa have the cojones  to do that though.  

SA may have won the series, but they'll have to live with the humiliation of hiding behind the referee's skirts.   

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

South Africans love pace and bounce my ***. These goras happy dishing it out but when they on the receiving end they retreat like cowards. Don't give me that umpires decision BS, 

Very true ... no one likes pace and bounce or play them well  ... SA just showed today how afraid they are of hostile, bouncy  fast bowling, and are inept at handling it.

Edited by express bowling
3 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

did u hear him just now... he said he wouldn't want to bowl on tis kind of pitch because it would be cheap wickets :phehe:

pretty sure every bowler would want to play on this pitch...

Did he mention "cheap wickets"?

I never heard him say the same for Old Trafford pitch where we were at 8/4 one time.