Rate IPL Teams Post auction 2018

Ankit_sharma03

Seriously Delhi looks strong. Look at this line up. This is my line up for the first game of Delhi.

Gambhir

Roy

Pant

Munro

Maxwell(Spin option at Kotla)/Iywr depending on combo

Morris(Allrounder)

VijayShankar(Allrounder)

Rabada(Bowler who can hit)

Mishra

Avesh 

Shami/Nadeem/Boult. depending on the conditons and where we are playing. Boult can play to drop Munro or Maacwell. Still batting remains solid.

Strong team. Thats one crazy battinf line up of hitters and great bowling strength.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Seriously Delhi looks strong. Look at this line up. This is my line up for the first game of Delhi.

Gambhir

Roy

Pant

Munro

Maxwell(Spin option at Kotla)

Morris(Allrounder)

VijayShankar(Allrounder)

Rabada(Bowler who can hit)

Mishra

Avesh 

Shami/Nadeem/Boult. depending on the conditons and where we are playing. Boult can play to drop Munro or Maacwell. Still batting remains solid.

Strong team. Thats one crazy battinf line up of hitters and great bowling strength.

U cant have 5 overseas player 

Roy

Munro 

Maxwell

Morris 

Rabadda

and then ur considering boult as well 

Limit is 4 

Agree mostly. DD seems to be the strongest squad on paper.. Some very exciting players..

CSK fortunately had a better Day 2 of auctions.. Have a lot of back-ups.. Hope Dhoni uses them well for different conditions, instead of playing with the XI every time. Very excited about Santner (I know he won't get a lot of games, but was very impressed with his performance in the T20 WC and the Ind-NZ tour. He is handy with the bat as well)

Rooting for CSK (as usual), DD (for the awesome talent) and KXIP (for Ashwin.. well, he is family)

44 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

U cant have 5 overseas player 

Roy

Munro 

Maxwell

Morris 

Rabadda

and then ur considering boult as well 

Limit is 4 

Yes depending on combo, I would leave out Maxwell or Munro and play Iyer or Boult, whateve required.

Rabada play most games as our bowler.

Strong team that

7 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Best team is Sunrisers Hyderabad.

Very balanced lineup. Bat deep, lots of flexibility in bowling, and a proven combination of players.

Warner is a top 3 batsman every single year. Bhuvneshwar kumar is a top 3 bowler every single year.

They know how to win games, they'll be really difficult to beat.

Making gambhir captain is a good move. Dilli needed indian leadership, and the most successful teams usually have strong indian leadership. But this team wont win the league, its a brand new team and they havent played together. Combination ka kuch pata nahin

Yeah, time will decide. Delhi had a good side in the first couple of seasons in IPl and we did well but could not win it all. I am sure we will reach the playoffs. Who does what during playoffs no one knows. I do feel gambhir will keep the team together. We needed someone.

I hope DD management doesn’t surprise us and come up with a new captain. Can’t imagine anyone other than Gambhir.

45 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Delhi as always looks strong on paper but wait dravid will screw them, out of all those IPL seasons this csk attack with lungi wood and asif looks strong, batting apart from billings is lol,rest are all OK, just can't wait for IPL gonna be best IPL season ever I guess.

Dravid isnt the coach anymore.  he resigned after conflict of interest allegations and is full time India A and U19 coach now.