Why is " hawk-eye " not working in BCCI.tv and in the BCCI app from the 3rd test vs SA onwards ?

" Hawk-eye " is a wonderful tool available in BCCI.tv  and the BCCI mobile app.

We can check trajectory of every delivery,  bowling speeds, pitch map, bee-hive, wagon wheel etc.

Serious fans can analyze the games in great detail.

But, it is not working from the 3rd test vs SA onwards.  (  Although it has worked in almost every India match from 2012-13  )

I hope it starts working from the 3rd ODI onwards.

Edited by express bowling
5 hours ago, express bowling said:

" Hawk-eye " is a wonderful tool available in BCCI.tv  and the BCCI mobile app.

We can check trajectory of every delivery,  bowling speeds, pitch map, bee-hive, wagon wheel etc.

Serious fans can analyze the games in great detail.

But, it is not working from the 3rd test vs SA onwards.  (  Although it has worked in almost every India match from 2012-13  )

I hope it starts working from the 3rd ODI onwards.

It was not available on cricinfo either right from start.

I guess they didn't get the data for third test.

4 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

It was not available on cricinfo either right from start.

I guess they didn't get the data for third test.

It is not available for the ODIs either.  BCCI.tv is a high quality website and I hope it maintains its quality.

cricinfo, on the other hand, is not maintaining its quality for quite some time ,  except the statsguru feature, which is really good.

On 2/7/2018 at 1:02 AM, express bowling said:

It is not available for the ODIs either.  BCCI.tv is a high quality website and I hope it maintains its quality.

cricinfo, on the other hand, is not maintaining its quality for quite some time ,  except the statsguru feature, which is really good.

if hawk eye is not available for a few series - i expect Indian bowlers to suddenly be called medium pacers and Eng/Pak will suddenly become super dooper phhast bowlers..till the hack eye is restored  after the latter will suddenly loose their pace..and Indians will gain, esp by likes of Sanjay Manrekar.

Edited by Vilander