Adopted legends of Pakistan fans

Forget cricketers these guys are so starved of heroes that they have adopted Md. Ali, Cat Stevens etc etc because they converted to Islam.

There is always some propganda website by Pakistanis which have articles like MSD converted to Islam or Hugh Jackman converted to Islam etc or Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

I remember once Liam Neeson said he found it very peaceful in turkey hearing the prayers from the mosque or something diplomatic like that( almost like Manish Pandey or Chahal’s statement on Dhoni :giggle:) and they filed applications to adopt Liam Neeson.

I think he had to clarify lol. He is from Ireland Ireland I think and the hardcore IRA extremists would have stuck something up his backside so far that he would have had to learn special set of skills for the rest of his life .

Any way back to padosis this is a nation that has a stadium named after a barbaric dictator. The moment they produced a great cricketer ...the guy who was known  not to be bright enough himself decided to con the naive morons and made himself a prime ministerial candidate :hysterical:

That is how starved they are of heroes.

Even digging in to their history their biggest icons seem to be Ghori,Ghazni etc etc who were bandits, in fact that’s where they are told their civilization starts.

Even their father of the nation is hardly a talked about figure in world history where as Gandhi and Nehru for all their flaws they have are international icons especially Gandhi. Infact the only time he will remembered is as a footnote for causing the largest human migration and loss of human lives in the process for his own political ambitions.

There is no hate here...these are facts...I don’t have anything personal with Pakistanis but just like everyone else it is the whole ideology of Pakistan and what t has become as a nation which is the problem and this is not just India’s problem going by history it is clearly a world problem.

Forget cricketers these guys are so starved of heroes that they have adopted Md. Ali, Cat Stevens etc etc because they converted to Islam.

There is always some propganda website by Pakistanis which have articles like MSD converted to Islam or Hugh Jackman converted to Islam etc or Michael Jackson converted to Islam.

I remember once Liam Neeson said he found it very peaceful in turkey hearing the prayers from the mosque or something diplomatic like that( almost like Manish Pandey or Chahal’s statement on Dhoni :giggle:) and they filed applications to adopt Liam Neeson.

I think he had to clarify lol. He is from Ireland Ireland I think and the hardcore IRA extremists would have stuck something up his backside so far that he would have had to learn special set of skills for the rest of his life .

Any way back to padosis this is a nation that has a stadium named after a barbaric dictator. The moment they produced a great cricketer ...the guy who was known  not to be bright enough himself decided to con the naive morons and made himself a prime ministerial candidate :hysterical:

Even digging in to their history their biggest icons seem to be Ghori,Ghazni etc etc who were bandits, in fact that’s where they are told their civilization starts.

Even their father of the nation is hardly a talked about figure in world history where as Gandhi and Nehru for all their flaws they have are international icons especially Gandhi. Infact the only time he will remembered is as a footnote for causing the largest human migration and loss of human lives in the process for his own political ambitions.

There is no hate here...these are facts...I don’t have anything personal with Pakistanis but just like everyone else it is the whole ideology of Pakistan and what t has become as a nation which is the problem and this is not just India’s problem going by history it is clearly a world problem.

On the other hand, I know Indian’s who still refer to Ali as Casius Clay. It hurts them to call him by Mhd Ali. Why?

So everytime Pakistanis praise great sportsmen that happen to be Muslim, they are adopting them as ‘their’ heroes?
1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

On the other hand, I know Indian’s who still refer to Ali as Casius Clay. It hurts them to call him by Mhd Ali. Why?

So everytime Pakistanis praise great sportsmen that happen to be Muslim, they are adopting them as ‘their’ heroes?

Who does that? Everyone knows him as md.ali lol infact it is like a trivia question in most quizzes as what his name was before he became md. Ali

Pakistanis put great or in some cases decent sportsmen who become Muslim on a different pedestal  there in lies the difference.

Amla becomes everyone’s favorite batsman etc etc. lol 

It is one thing to have a woman’s breasts/ body/beauty swaying  your opinion on things but a man’s beard turning people on is a weird fetish.

Who does that? Everyone knows him as md.ali lol infact it is like a trivia question in most quizzes as what his name was before he became md. Ali

Pakistanis put great or in some cases decent sportsmen who become Muslim on a different pedestal  there in lies the difference.

It is one thing to have a woman’s breasts/ body/beauty swaying  your opinion on things but a man’s beard turning people on is a weird fetish.

Did you not hear Gavaskar cumming in his pants during commentary evertime Amla played a shot?

Everyone loves a bit of Amla!

Ohhh look at these Pakistani/Muslim Amla fanatics

6 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Did you not hear Gavaskar cumming in his pants during commentary evertime Amla played a shot?

Everyone loves a bit of Amla!

Yeah maybe Amla got a 100 but definitely not because of his beard or the tent he brings with him to watch the games.

Edited by maniac
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Apologies to you @maniac, but this post of yours is in poor taste. Extremely poor taste. No need to bring in a religion or even a region here. Lets stick to cricket please.