Guys....look .

beetle

"God save this country"

Yeah, a woman dancing is a big threat. Really don't see the point of this thread. How is this any different from millions bending over for allah at the call of a mullah?

Why does everything have to be compared to that religion.

Do we condone the rapist babas and exploiting matas that give our religion a bad name just bbecause other religions are this and that.

These celebrity spiritual  beings are open  to public scrutiny and ridicule as much as any public figure specially if their modus operandi involves fooling people.

I don't see anyone in that video being fooled. I imagine a lot of people in that video above are many times more successful in every facet of life than you. Where do you get the arrogance to call them 'foolish'?

Well I guess you are a mata bhakt.

I have read and seen more about her and her kinds and am free to make my opinion.

I have a special  khunnas against people who use religion to fool people specially the live ones who can be exposed .

The older ones who fooled and became gods...not much one can do about them.

The kheer solution babas , the lipstick matas are all dhongees in my opinion .

There is not much difference between lipstick mata dancing at weddings and shahrukh khan or ranveer singh dancing at wedding. At least they don't call themselves God ( even if one of them may think he is one ).

Edited by beetle

So you think the asarams , ram rahims and rahe mata have become what they have without fooling people ?

Vulnerable brainwashed people will follow anyone. Parents have been sending their daughters to these babas only to be raped and sons to be castrated and once these babas and matas become too big...then the followers live and stay silent in fear.

These babas and matas have to be exposed , rificuled and put in place by people and authorities before they become too big and powerful like asaram and the other cinestar rapist baba.

Besides , if some one  act like a clown in public...that someone should be ready to be called out as one.

Edited by beetle

I don't see anyone in that video being fooled. I imagine a lot of people in that video above are many times more successful in every facet of life than you. Where do you get the arrogance to call them 'foolish'?

A lot of Ram Rahim's Bhakts are super successful people too some of them being multi millionaire businessmen, doesn't mean we should condone this chewtiapa.

To give you an idea let me share an incident narrated to me by a friend who's uncle knew Ram Rahim.

Basically Babaji would daily take a bath in a kheer made of milk which was later on collected in a large vessel(yes the same used kheer he bathed in) and these supposed successful Bhakts of him would eat it as a prasad from Baba.

Kaisa laga? Feeling disgusted yet?

Successful my a$$. Andhvishwasi dhongi saale

"God save this country"

Yeah, a woman dancing is a big threat. Really don't see the point of this thread. How is this any different from millions bending over for allah at the call of a mullah?

Different because prostration (sujood) is a part of Islamic canon. All Muslims agree that prayer is an essential part of the faith. In that there is no conflict of opinion. While I share your view that a woman dancing is not a threat at all, I can't understand the parallel you draw here.

I have come to conclusion that if people get fooled by such things, they deserve it and should be allowed to get conned. So basically I dont mind anyone fooling someone as long as they are not breaking laws or doing big time crimes. So I would not care about what is happening in video, seems like everyone around her is enjoying and have faith in her.

I have come to conclusion that if people get fooled by such things, they deserve it and should be allowed to get conned. So basically I dont mind anyone fooling someone as long as they are not breaking laws or doing big time crimes. So I would not care about what is happening in video, seems like everyone around her is enjoying and have faith in her.

Problem is when the families of these followers are forced by these bhakts to also follow.Young girls,young boys ,wives ,sisters ...a lot of them do not have the courage to go against the head of the family . 

Secondly....once the number of bhakts increases ,these babas and babies become a force and use the bhakts to get their way. The bigger the army of bhakts,the lesser the chances of any victim or abused person having courage to go against the cult.

Otherwise what would explain the horendous rapes and castrations that have happened in these babas ashrams. What makes the families stay quiet. These are families who would not tolerate their daughters going out and meeting a guy her age,but stay quiet when she is getting abuser by the baba.

There have been cases of people handing over their property to these babas ,others give money neglecting their families. 

These con men and women  are as dangerous to the society as drug dealers and peddlers. Just like druggies are not forced to buy drugs.....there followers are not forced in the begining. Just like druggies...the way out is a hard difficult one.

Problem is when the families of these followers are forced by these bhakts to also follow.Young girls,young boys ,wives ,sisters ...a lot of them do not have the courage to go against the head of the family . 

Secondly....once the number of bhakts increases ,these babas and babies become a force and use the bhakts to get their way. The bigger the army of bhakts,the lesser the chances of any victim or abused person having courage to go against the cult.

Otherwise what would explain the horendous rapes and castrations that have happened in these babas ashrams. What makes the families stay quiet. These are families who would not tolerate their daughters going out and meeting a guy her age,but stay quiet when she is getting abuser by the baba.

There have been cases of people handing over their property to these babas ,others give money neglecting their families. 

These con men and women  are as dangerous to the society as drug dealers and peddlers. Just like druggies are not forced to buy drugs.....there followers are not forced in the begining. Just like druggies...the way out is a hard difficult one.

You seem to be generalizing lot of stuff. Basically ranting a lot mam. 

As I said before, I am a firm believer that a fool if conned deserves to be conned. One needs to be smarter themselves to differentiate good things from bad. We live in times, where almost everything is fake and millions of people are selling lies and making money out of it. And wherever money is involved, different types of crimes continue to happen. The onus of not getting fooled should be on us. If religion and religious cults are completely banned, you will still see atheists cults and babas, babies who will preach atheism and let astray these fools and continue to rape and castrate people for their own selfish agendas. The only way to stop all these is to be self aware or on more spiritual level enlightened lol. Kalyug hai yeh, sabke sab kameene hai.

Agreed, many babas and babies have done crimes and they should be dealt like all other criminals, no doubt about that. But just like con men and women, the foolish people are also dangerous to the society. They are equally responsible for creating these babas and/or any institution where crimes prosper including terrorism.

It's not even funny how people in India worship every tom dick and Harry. 

Recently, my friend bought new home near to his old home. I went there to move things around, whole doing so I found poster of asharam bapu in his temple. We both looked at each other after that and went about moving things. It was awkward for me to even ask him what's that all about.