Justin Trudeau wears fake eyebrows...

asterix

7 minutes ago, Brainfade said:

Could the vain argument be made for all people who color their gray hair? That's probably like 85% of 35+ age group. How is it different from Trudeau? Where is the line? 

Eyebrows is  the line, dude (pun intended)! How many guys do you know wear fake eye-brows? I used to think manicure, pedicure, facials weren't for real men, but I see too many getting done, likewise with toupee. Too many wearing a rug. 

Because Trudeau is smart, he knows that in this day and age of mass media, sex sells. He knows that he's gotten as much votes, if not more, for his boyish good looks as for his policy commitments. 

Men have always done what they'd think would make them appear attractive, which is why the traditional approach has been towards balding and grey hair. Now that women are more expressive about what they consider physical beauty, men are correspondingly adapting. 

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because Trudeau is smart, he knows that in this day and age of mass media, sex sells. He knows that he's gotten as much votes, if not more, for his boyish good looks as for his policy commitments. 

Men have always done what they'd think would make them appear attractive, which is why the traditional approach has been towards balding and grey hair. Now that women are more expressive about what they consider physical beauty, men are correspondingly adapting. 

Whatever. He is a douche!

12 hours ago, asterix said:

Why would any right thinking man wear fake eyebrows?

This is the first time I have read about fake eyebrows.:blink: Did'nt know something like this existed besides actors using them for changing face for roles.

3 hours ago, beetle said:

This is the first time I have read about fake eyebrows.:blink: Did'nt know something like this existed besides actors using them for changing face for roles.

Reminds me of a story. There is a dentist of my acquaintance. Punjabi guy. Young lad. I went to meet him. There was this Punjabi old lady who has come for checkup. So he started talking to her in Punjabi. Suddenly She asked him in punjabi.

Where do you get your eyebrows done from?

Oh man! I couldn't stop myself laughing.