Sushma Swaraj: Is Modi/BJP going to support her and give shut up call to the BJP/Hindutva Trolls?

Alam_dar

44 minutes ago, asterix said:

And@dial_100.... hysterical.gifrotfl.gif

What “goodwill” Sushma Swaraj is earning or will earn, and from whom? You very well know that Goodwill for BJP is haram... no matter what these stupid BJP leaders do to bend their backs to do something good for this particular community, will they ever get back anything? “Tauba Tauba”

You dont know what goodwill is, do you? If you did then you would have known that it is not for your own to keep. She is earning it for us, Indians. You dont know its value. Such things are not tangible and why expect everything to be so B&W? Goodwill should not be done with expectation or anything in return.

As long as our foreign policy, our security and other national institutions are doing their jobs, I think this is a great thing we are doing on a side. When someone has an ailing person in their family they very well know how desperate things get? If someone does favor to save my parents or kids, i wont be able to think of doing anything bad to that person or the country. 

You know that their culture has been teaching them the betrayal, corruption, extremism which is far from love. This form of gesture is also needed to change the perception. Internationally, we are well known for our non-aggressive nature. So our aggression will be justified whenever that happens because it will have lot of supporting such things to have positive perception in our favor.

Try doing that to your enemy. Your fierce enemy will turn into a very soft friend for you in no time. Dude, if you have not done that then dont sit on the fence and judge it. Thats all I am saying.

35 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I have learnt to never 'underestimate' the madness of the extremists. 

Book and God is one problem, but extremists could massacre others for many more reasons too. Nationalism, Personal interests or hatred or domination etc. all are good enough to turn a person into a killer. 

Buddha has absolutely no teachings of Killing, but only of compassion. But then we see Buddhists are involved in massacres mercilessly, while they have other reasons to justify their killings. 

Hitler also didn't kill the Jews due to the book, but due to the reason while Germans felt that Jews were danger to the economy. 

During communal riots, people are not massacred due to any book, but due to other reasons. 

Sikhs were killed due to other reasons than the book. 

Therefore, I have learnt only this to never underestimate the dangers from non controlled human species. 

top post Sir, i agree. It must be something to be a right to center liberal in an extremist society, left of right.

58 minutes ago, asterix said:

Why do you always think of one POV? Why should members of a particular community get special treatment? What outstanding things they are doing to get this special treatment? Who are they? Are they some sort of God’s gift to the humanity that everybody have to give them special treatment and mollycoddle them?

Why do we limit ourselves by only comparing to a very lowly community which doesnt want to grow up at all. Oh why god why? :wall: Just because such appeasement happened in the past, we dont want to reverse it by wrongly doing opposite thing. Didnt we want fair field which BJP is trying to provide in general policy implementations.

This particular case could be an isolation. BTW, i still dont support filthy trolling of RW or LW. 

You dont know what goodwill is, do you? If you did then you would have known that it is not for your own to keep. She is earning it for us, Indians. You dont know its value. Such things are not tangible and why expect everything to be so B&W? Goodwill should not be done with expectation or anything in return.  

As long as our foreign policy, our security and other national institutions are doing their jobs, I think this is a great thing we are doing on a side. When someone has an ailing person in their family they very well know how desperate things get? If someone does favor to save my parents or kids, i wont be able to think of doing anything bad to that person or the country. 

You know that their culture has been teaching them the betrayal, corruption, extremism which is far from love. This form of gesture is also needed to change the perception. Internationally, we are well known for our non-aggressive nature. So our aggression will be justified whenever that happens because it will have lot of supporting such things to have positive perception in our favor.

Try doing that to your enemy. Your fierce enemy will turn into a very soft friend for you in no time. Dude, if you have not done that then dont sit on the fence and judge it. Thats all I am saying.

hysterical.gif

You have no idea what you are up against. Even the so called “moderates” are closet hardliners when it comes own religion. They’ll never change. It’s against their ideology.

BTW see the tweet I posted above... earning goodwill shouldn’t be selective...

Oh BTW, in all this saga, the couple got their passport in an expedited fashion despite having issues with their document. Crying in public helps some communities!    

Hope there’s proper investigation. If it’s a false bigotry case then the couple should face the full wrath of law. Making a false allegation actually harms those who make genuine claims. 

The details I’m aware of is this:

The couple works for US companies and it seems the VISA of the Husband got rejected by the US Embassy (probably because of his name/religion).

Media is highlighting this couple as “interfaith couple”. Which they aren’t. Once the lady decides to do nikah, she cannot keep her original faith and name. They are actually same faith couple.

The lady tried to obtain the passport in her maiden name and didn’t provided any other alias names (which she has owing to the nikahnana she submitted). Why she wanted her passport in the maiden Hindu name is anybody’s guess giggle.gif

The officers usually follow set SOPs. This officer asked her to provide affidavit or any document supporting her application of passport in her maiden Hindu name... The officer also asked her why she’s applying for passport in Varanasi when her actual address comes under the jurisdiction of Gaziyabad Passport office?

That’s when the lady started making scenes.

She went all guns blazing on Sushma Swaraj’s twitter account (same time #VisaMata was travelling abroad).

After the “media outrage” the lady was given the passport promptly in a hastily convened press conference.

The officer concerned was promptly transferred without taking his views in consideration.

Now after the RW outrage, they are slowly taking corrective steps. If no outrage, nothing would’ve happened...

The lady promptly changed goalpost by claiming that the officer’s tone was rude.

This crying Wolf by the lady in public could harm her at the end as now investigations started and US Embassy has been tagged multiple times and could affect Her & husbands Visa application in near future.

32 minutes ago, asterix said:

hysterical.gif

You have no idea what you are up against. Even the so called “moderates” are closer hardliners when it comes own religion. They’ll never change. It’s against their ideology.

BTW see the tweet I posted above... earning goodwill shouldn’t be selective...

hmm. I get it.

Sushma has been absolutely awful as Ext Affairs minister....why does Modi tolerate such non performing idiots? She is only good at issuing medical visas to Islamic hate preachers LINK and doing drama on twitter....don't even get me started on her * up in the case of 39 Indians butchered by ISIS, inept is the word to describe her. 

Edited by Gollum

40 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This thread is literally crying for @surajmal's participation. Where is he when you need him?

lol. I stay away from threads involving the pindi bot. People have too much patience here to tolerate sanctimonious drivel from a jihadi. 

Regarding Sushma, she is biding her time for one last go at the top post. Wholesale changes were promised by Namo in ticket distribution. And even if she survives the purge in the coming year, there is no way she isn't either kicked out of the party or upstairs to margdarshak mandal within the next 5 yrs. Rajnath is gone for sure. Amit Shah will take over as HM and I have a feeling Ram Madhav is the next BJP president.  

Her only hope is BJP getting less that 180. People are saying less than 250, and i call BS on that. BJP party cadre (and more importantly RSS) would revolt and probably form a new party if D4 tried to backstab Namo. 

One thing to say on SS though, it tells you how much of a shameless biatch she is that even after being handed power on a platter, single handedly by Namo no less, she still hasn't expressed gratitude. Blame purely falls on RSS for letting the rot in BJP get so bad. Their hands off approach in the pre-Namo years is primarily responsible for Congis coming back to power in 2004. Otherwise, there was no reason for a barmaid to capture power in the largest democracy... Which eventually allowed the gungadeens to swallow BJP central leadership into their ecosystem. I bet Congis have shitload of dirt of SS, Rajnath ityadi. 

She’s an Egoistic person. And I’m not saying this after this issue. She’s no respect for PM Modi or any of her cabinet colleagues. Even Mofi follows her on twitter. But she follows none. Zero...

As Surajmal mentioned, she’s part of the “gang of four” who given a chance could be more than happy to dislodge Modi...

13 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

It may be you are right that I don't know enough about Indian society (although I highly doubt it). And I really wish good to India and hope Indian friends don't have to undergo all that what we are suffered in Pakistan. 

How good do you know the Pakistani society? 

Would you believe me if I tell you that despite being Muslim, still big majority (/although Silent Majority) of Pakistan doesn't want to oppress the minorities? 

Would you believe me if I tell you that Mullah parties never won more than 10% votes in Pakistan. But still we have extreme problems, while it is really difficult to handle the 10% extremists. 

===

India has it's own unique danger points. 

Even if we consider that extremism is not so much strong in India at moment, but there is huge dangers of clash of communities in India (communal riots).

In Pakistan, minorities are so less that there is no danger of clash between the communities. 

But situation is sensitive in India from this angle. Dalit community, Muslim community and Christian community along with Sikh community ....  If extremists clash with them, then it at once become communal riots in India. 

So, Indians have to stay careful. 

How well do I know Pak society ? There's enough data points available in the pew polls, the general support for dictatorial fauj, the biased constitution and the explicit support for terror groups which harm Afghanistan & India on a regular basis. Its not Nazi Germany but its not comparable to India either. India has its problems but the risks of extremism are incomparable.

What you have been doing here is yet again confirming Shashi Tharoor's statement: "a Pakistani liberal is, after all, a Pakistani before he is a liberal".

14 hours ago, asterix said:

Sushma is of the Advani Group. She’s been given respect and support so far. She badly needed support in Indian hostages killed in Iraq issue (in which she kept on saying the Indians are alive). She got the support of RW when she’s in soup.

People call RW the Bhakts but here they are criticising own ministers. The actual Bhakts are pseudo seculars, AAPTards and Congressis. When have you seen them ever criticising their own?

The this current criticism of Sushma is justified as her department has broken norms to give a passport and also punishing an official without any investigation.

Sushma tried to act smart by selectively highlighting few Nasty tweets. So she’s trying to play victim card based of sone selective tweets by “so called RW” supporters. On MSM, how can you say one is RW or not?

Modi has been receiving most nasty and gutter level tweets for ages now. So what should he do? Start highlighting tweets and play victim?

BTW, read somewhere the #VisaMata Sushma is so egoistic, she doesn’t follows PM or any cabinet colleagues on twitter (Not that it matters as it’s its her personal issue).

She’s no threat to Modi, BTW. She’s no wide base to win election of her own.

Apt observation dada ,she should have been booted long ago but then modi knows that msm and SS would have made hue and cry of the situation .time to a slot her out by the next election 

16 hours ago, Singh bling said:

One don't need rdx or ak47 to spread terror, mobs with lathi's swords attacking anyone can also spread terror.Look at Kashmir army is facing challenge from stone pelters.

In India, A snake charmer gets a mob. Watch how people behave when they see a foreign tourist. India is full of Chewts

However, people liviing in Indian metro cities have no time to a man dieing on roadside but they are quick to pass judgement on how the community in small town and villages are, Hindus killing Muslims when real thing is thats how theives or cattle thieves are treated by villagers.

Indian media  have lost touch with its own countrymen. Simple as that. Metro Citizens simply want to hear and read the demons within them. They are the real mob. For example, Vikash Mishra was doing his job. You lynched him too. Its just that in this case so called victims are alive hence handfull few  quarters of media will accept to revert the story.

Edited by mishra

13 hours ago, surajmal said:

ol. I stay away from threads involving the pindi bot. People have too much patience here to tolerate sanctimonious drivel from a jihadi.

How the Psycho of an extremist mind works:

I even don't need to refute his allegations of being Jihadi, while Jihaadis are themselves searching for me in order to kill me. I only want to bring the attention of the respectable members to watch how the Psycho of an extremist mind works. 

Blaming me to be a Pakistani Jihadi is absolutely nothing. 

An extremist mind is in that state, where you should not even wonder if it blames the Indian Liberals to be Pakistani Jihadi too. 

But the journey does not end here. 

In the next step, such an extremist mind will blame people from it's own ranks (like Sushma Swaraj) to be Pakistani Jihadi too. 

In simple words: ... at moment RSS is blaming Indian Liberals and minorities like Sikhs, Muslism, Christians to be traitor of India ... but soon this same RSS is going to blame BJP too to be Pakistani Jihadi Agents. 

In the next step, Shiv Sena and RSS and other small extremist groups will be making others the traitors of India. 

5 hours ago, Clarke said:

What you have been doing here is yet again confirming Shashi Tharoor's statement: "a Pakistani liberal is, after all, a Pakistani before he is a liberal".

I fully agree with Shashi Tharoor, while it is also my observation. 

And perhaps it is not unusual and not limited to Pakistani liberals only. For example, Tharoor is an Indian liberal, but no wonder if he shows more Indian leaning than being Liberal. 

===

As far as I am concerned, when I analyse my journey, then I see that: 

* Changes took a long time, and occurred only gradually. 

* In the beginning, I did disagree with Islam, but I was not against Islam and I was not able to criticize it. It took years and years to come to a stage where I started criticizing (/Openly Criticizing) Islam. But still a small part of me remained Muslim. It again took some more time to get rid of this remaining Islam from my inside. 

* Same is true about love with Pakistan. More and more I discovered humanity, and more and more I started loving humanity, less and less the influence of nationalism/chuavinism became. And then came a time when State of Pakistan started considering me as one of the biggest enemy of State of Pakistan (due to religion). 

Sashi Tharoor's journey is limited to being Liberal, but my Journey is much much longer than his.

Being Liberal Pakistani is not difficult. But for leaving Islam, and becoming an Atheist, one has to go through hell. One has not only to go against one's mind, but also against the whole family, whole society, and also against the State of Pakistan.

Off course I still love Pakistan, and wish best to the people of Pakistan too, but I have learnt to keep Humanity above any nationality and religion

I could not change my past of being ex-Muslims and being a Pakistani (and Allah/Bhagwan are criminals here who let me born across the border).