Jasprit Bumrah has been ruled out of T20I and ODI series against England

Damn!! Awful news!! This is what I fear  the most when he play all 3 formats along with IPL, he is our golden goose in Odis shoulb be protected, these morons kohli n shastri should know bowling genuinely fast is not an easy thing to do,

he should have been kept away from all these meaningless t20is.

All I can see now is some csk retard like chahar or thakur with huti*ya dhonis recommendations will replace him. :wall:

24 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Out and out fast bowler is needed against this batting might,but they won't think out of the box by selecting any  one  of these Mavi,Khaleel,PRASIDH

Recently they were saying that players need to perform on A tours before they can get selected for International matches. I wonder when did these trundlers perform well on A tours.  

35 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Out and out fast bowler is needed against this batting might,but they won't think out of the box by selecting any  one  of these Mavi,Khaleel,PRASIDH

Prasidh is already going for runs On A-tour 

Khaleel can be an option, ill prefer sran coz he is lil more experienced n has more variations 

MAVI- inexperienced , wnt put him on a slaughter fest on these pitches

47 minutes ago, Mosher said:

What was the need to play Bumrah against minnows :wall: 

Thakur is useless. Umesh is a liability at the death. I feel Kaul is the best option to replace Bumrah as he has decent variations like knuckle ball and yorkers. 

37 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Damn!! Awful news!! This is what I fear  the most when he play all 3 formats along with IPL, he is our golden goose in Odis shoulb be protected, these morons kohli n shastri should know bowling genuinely fast is not an easy thing to do,

he should have been kept away from all these meaningless t20is.

All I can see now is some csk retard like chahar or thakur with huti*ya dhonis recommendations will replace him. :wall:

44 minutes ago, Khota said:

No rotation, no rest, no brains.

these kind of injuries can happen anytime, those things can be said if the bowlers get injured due to fatigue 

1 minute ago, Suhaan said:

Let him ask  about it to. Mr Thala.He is so dazzled by his mentor..

Lets talk straight if you'v been following cricket there have been captains who have gone beyond the norms of selection and got their players,his predessor very famously called one of his buddy straight from Miami Florida to have some fun in red ball cricket in England.Why cant  he ?

m asking u since ur making claim

Captains have and kohli himself has done that 

So who is the player ur talking about??? i want to knw ???