Ajinkya Rahane has now scored 5 fifties in last 11 innings

His knocks against ENG/WI were scratchy as hell but he has looked genuinely good in the last 2 innings. Only problem is that the away cycle is coming to an end and he'd probably start sucking as soon as we begin playing at home.
Not yet. Sa and Eng are done. Aus is going on and Nz to come. Still 40% left.

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

Hmmn odd this

As all I been reading on ICF is that he is a hack.  In cos of mumbai lobby.  In cos Kohli is an idiot and has no idea.  In cos Kohli fav.  In cos Kohli thick and worst captain ever.  In cos Shastri is drunk and Rahane provides him with whisky.

Hmmmm.  Strange how batting well.  How is this possible.  As ICF wanted his head and dropped and slaughtered KOHLI for it.

Anyone ready to back track and say THEY got it wrong and Kohli right?  Thought not.  Geeks!

What I have suggested earlier is playing batsmen to their strengths just like we do with bowlers. Like Jaddu is a certain in India, same can be done with Rohit in terms of batting. He averages 88 at home. Rahane replaces him abroad. Simple stuff really until ones got all conditions batsmen like Kohli and many more from the past. 

He had his bad period of run but he still makes our  batting line up look genuinely good. I know it may sound repititive but there is no better 3-4-5 than Pujara-Kohli-Rahane in the world.

You will have new players come and go and the current line up with Pujara and Rahane might be inconsistent too but they are still too good. Many teams around the world would love to have players like Rahane and Pujara on their team. We are lucky.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

He had his bad period of run but he still makes our  batting line up look genuinely good. I know it may sound repititive but there is no better 3-4-5 than Pujara-Kohli-Rahane in the world.

You will have new players come and go and the current line up with Pujara and Rahane might be inconsistent too but they are still too good. Many teams around the world would love to have players like Rahane and Pujara on their team. We are lucky.

They need to rectify that, as without consistency your average will suck and that is not acceptable at highest level. Top 1-5 should have good to very good average against good bowling attacks.

2 minutes ago, fineleg said:

They need to rectify that, as without consistency your average will suck and that is not acceptable at highest level. Top 1-5 should have good to very good average against good bowling attacks.

I am fine with dropping and rotating to give chance to youngsters when we play at home, but overseas our best line up has to play and that means Pujara and Rahane start always. If they fail consistently overseas, then I will worry about their slot, for now they have been fine.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

Hmmn odd this

As all I been reading on ICF is that he is a hack.  In cos of mumbai lobby.  In cos Kohli is an idiot and has no idea.  In cos Kohli fav.  In cos Kohli thick and worst captain ever.  In cos Shastri is drunk and Rahane provides him with whisky.

Hmmmm.  Strange how batting well.  How is this possible.  As ICF wanted his head and dropped and slaughtered KOHLI for it.

Anyone ready to back track and say THEY got it wrong and Kohli right?  Thought not.  Geeks!

Anyone calling Rahane hack isn't to be taken seriously anyway. Why rant?