Reverse love jihad by China

vayuu1

Nothing surprising. China is in news on how it is treating millions of minority.

Are these girls and parents so dumb. Can't they spot a difference between a Chinese and someone from their religion. Seems more like their family members are allowing it so t that she married a rich man. Money seems to be at work.

Even Bangladeshi girls are lured by money to end up as bar dancers and other murky professions. Only education can reduce the number of Pakistani and Bangladeshi girls ending up get exploited. The parents of these girls are probably hand in hand with the Chinese.

When parents like Saife says anyone with money can take daughter, the girl ends up having multiple affairs with boys. See at her real life affairs. She will probably get past Mandakini even at this young age. The parents should behave sensibly.

Then we have Imran who was alleged to be cuckold.

The examples of influential people is not good for this community. It ends up changing their mindset and accepting whatever comes their way.

What is worse is that Pakistan media is quite on atrocities done on millions of minorities. This should be highlighted and Pakistani people need to be made aware of this exploitation so that the girls are safe.

This exploitation of women needs to be stopped, wherever it is happening. Why is the media quite about all these rubbish ? Where are human activists ?

Edited by Straight Drive

To tell the truth, the behaviour here of the respected members has hurt me a little. 

Friends, it is not an issue of Pakistan or China, but it is an issue of Criminality. 

If a Pakistani goes to Western country and deceives a western girl, abducts her or rapes her or does any thing bad, then he is doing it in his personal capacity, and Pakistani State or even religion of Islam has not to do with these activities.

Please understand, it is the same behaviour when girls are raped in Delhi, and then whole Indian State and Hinduism is blamed for it, while both of them has nothing to do with it. 

We have to look at these cases only as humans, while phobias (like Indophobia, Hinduphobia, Pakistanophobia, Islamophobia ....) are not going to help and only bring hatred. 

When Chinese Government tortures the whole Muslim community, and Imran Khan doesn't utter a word, then I am fully with you in calling Pakistan a slave state of China. But no, not at all in case of these poor girls. It is only and only a criminal issue, and should be talked about and dealt with as a criminal issue. Neither Imran Khan, nor Chinese government is a part of it. 

I am sorry if I offended the respected members here. I am little sensitive when poor innocent humans are suffering. 

This poor boy is my inspiration as I watched this video yesterday. 

2 hours ago, velu said:

imma ready to convert if @Alam_dar can hook me up with a hot padosi  girl :drum:

lol @Thurki 

by the way, convert to what? Atheism or Islam?  

By the way, it is always "Ghar ki Murghi, Daal Barabar". Why the girls across the border is always more attractive? 

In university, my Indian friend was crazy of Pakistani girls, and my Pakistani friend was crazy of Indian girls. And at the end, both forgot their earlier craze, and fall in love with beautiful Romanian girl. :no:

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

To tell the truth, the behaviour here of the respected members has hurt me a little. 

Friends, it is not an issue of Pakistan or China, but it is an issue of Criminality. 

If a Pakistani goes to Western country and deceives a western girl, abducts her or rapes her or does any thing bad, then he is doing it in his personal capacity, and Pakistani State or even religion of Islam has not to do with these activities.

Please understand, it is the same behaviour when girls are raped in Delhi, and then whole Indian State and Hinduism is blamed for it, while both of them has nothing to do with it. 

We have to look at these cases only as humans, while phobias (like Indophobia, Hinduphobia, Pakistanophobia, Islamophobia ....) are not going to help and only bring hatred. 

When Chinese Government tortures the whole Muslim community, and Imran Khan doesn't utter a word, then I am fully with you in calling Pakistan a slave state of China. But no, not at all in case of these poor girls. It is only and only a criminal issue, and should be talked about and dealt with as a criminal issue. Neither Imran Khan, nor Chinese government is a part of it. 

I am sorry if I offended the respected members here. I am little sensitive when poor innocent humans are suffering. 

No need to get offended as the motto of this video was to open eyes of certain posters who do a lot of baall licking of chinks, and to warn them closing their eyes won't stop problem, as your pm blatantly said he don't know about the problem ughers are facing that is as pathetic as it gets not that I care but the more Chinese starts to involve in ur khitta to more they will destroy you inch by inch. 

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Direct your disappointment and hurt towards fellow Pakistanis and your lying authorities who refuse to see the light. 

Similar nonsense happens in India, especially in Owaisi's Old Hyderabad where rich Arab sheikhs buy/rape/ abduct underage girls and make them child brides. I wish more could be done to stop it but at least GOI and Telangana Govt/Police have taken cognizance of this with the help/inputs of local media/NGOs/HR activists/whistle-blowers and raised this at the highest diplomatic level. Many members of this mafia have been arrested in recent times, almost always families of the girls are hand in glove with the oppressors. Many Arab sheikhs are in Indian prisons chakki peesing right now for their crimes against humanity. 

Tell me what Pak has done to solve its issue? Do the military (actual rulers) and govt acknowledge this development or are they subservient to the Chinese? Any progress towards getting justice for the girls in your country? What is Pak civil society doing? Why no social media campaign to put pressure on the criminals? Hell majority of your countrymen deny this is happening just because they don't want the Chinese to look bad. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

No need to get offended as the motto of this video was to open eyes of certain posters who do a lot of baall licking of chinks, and to warn them closing their eyes won't stop problem, as your pm blatantly said he don't know about the problem ughers are facing that is as pathetic as it gets not that I care but the more Chinese starts to involve in ur khitta to more they will destroy you inch by inch. 

As said before, please do condemn China and Imran Khan for the crime against the local Chinese Muslim population. Please do condemn Imran Khan if he is not taking action against the criminals in this case of Chinese doing the human traffic. But when you come up with terminology like reverse love Jihad, then you are making a simple matter a religious problem.

You say it reverse love Jihad, while the women involved in these marriages are almost all Pakistani Christian women. These poor Christian women have nose full of living in Pakistan as minorities and want to leave Pakistan, and thus they become easy prey of these criminals. Connecting these Christian women to reverse love Jihad is only humiliating these Christian women. 

Even if they were Pakistani Muslim women, still they had nothing to do with the love Jihad in India. 

Slowly, but gradually these criminals are being caught and punished. Even the video that you posted, it is itself a proof that such Chinese criminals are being chased and imprisoned by Pakistani State.

Edited by Alam_dar