This match ALSO needs to be investigated !!!

velu

9 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I couldn’t believe the fixing going on in the chuskis match, I couldn’t focus on this match.

i mean you would think a team banned and disgraced for two years would mend their way me but nope. 

Fixers gotta fix

betters gotta bet

:(( chuskis ruined the integrity of IPL 

And cheaters gonna cheat AKA Mumbai Indians :rotfl:

10 hours ago, Laaloo said:

I couldn’t focus on this match.

You couldn't focus on this match because you sucked while batting and like every vadapaaji fan you switched off your tv. SRH should be chasing less than 100 but very suspicious catching, death bowling and batting from SRH. MI don't stop with buying umpires. They even started buying players from the opposition. Mumbi cheats

28 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

You couldn't focus on this match because you sucked while batting and like every vadapaaji fan you switched off your tv. SRH should be chasing less than 100 but very suspicious catching, death bowling and batting from SRH. MI don't stop with buying umpires. They even started buying players from the opposition. Mumbi cheats

So whichever team looses to MI are actually bought by MI to lose...

Shame on CSK sold out who lost match to their Baaps in Wankhede...

:phehe:

1 minute ago, test fan said:

Most of match in IPL fixed .

I’ve been saying this for along time... prime examples are the drop catches... It’s easy to do it. All you’ve to do is to take catches with “hard” hands, the ball will definitely pop out. Who’s going to check you had hard or soft hands during the act...

Then comes the umpiring... Pretty atrocious...

Yesterdays Batting by Kings XI was another example.

For maximum revenues, as the finals will be in Chennai, CSK has to reach the finals...

27 minutes ago, asterix said:

I’ve been saying this for along time... prime examples are the drop catches... It’s easy to do it. All you’ve to do is to take catches with “hard” hands, the ball will definitely pop out. Who’s going to check you had hard or soft hands during the act...

Then comes the umpiring... Pretty atrocious...

Yesterdays Batting by Kings XI was another example.

For maximum revenues, as the finals will be in Chennai, CSK has to reach the finals...

Strategic time out was created for this ! It's the biggest scope for fixing, as per instruction from the top brass and bookies 

16 hours ago, Pollack said:

If anything, CSK vs Queens match should be investigated. Allowed Chahar to bowl even after beamers and all of a sudden he startes " bowling well" .

Srinivasan : Man of the Match. :hatsoff:

Heard a rumor... Csk might go on a 2 year vacation again??

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Yesterday was perhaps the worst day for this IPL and its credibility. Punjab's inexplicable go slow approach after the 2nd time out, MI batting and then SRH batting..did not look normal at all. Not surprising that teams which benefited were CSK and MI

Easy to ascribe success of MI and CSK to everything else than cricket. Time to accept both these teams are best two in history of IPL. They know how to win unlike RCB lol