Sign in to follow this  
zen

Cricket_Nostradamus

Many of you must be wondering why the yellow-bellied troll @Cricket_Nostradamus keeps spamming you with notifications. The reason is simple, it is its extremely painful reaction to the tight slaps delivered to it by various forumers  :rofl:

1*3aJviL20aQQ9XNeBrAVl3A.gif

@Laaloo @Global.Baba :lol:

Edited by zen

Its a little rich that bambis are complaining about trollvoting. some of them have been habitual offenders. one of them is a mod and other was a mod but removed for going over the top. you reap what you sow

I feel sorry for @zen, but he didn't show the same empathy when CSK fans got trollvoted :noidea:

5 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Could very well be possible. Can't rely on anything on the internet. The latter gets triggered easily and the former usually trollvotes if he gets triggered which is most of the times :lol:

I don't like Sachin much though while laaloo does. :sad:

Edited by Pollack

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

No I dont think so. You keep harping on about it in other threads and now created a thread with his name on it. You are certainly flustered by this guy

I don’t like spam notifications from someone I do not interact with. Even though this is a forum, we have rights on whom to interact with, and therefore have ignore user function too. I tried to add the user to ignore list to not get spam notifications (which I get 100s of every day, not 1 or 2 here and there, from this poster alone) but did not find that option. Usually if someone posts, you can do it from the post iirc 

I do not like such posters tbh. I have stopped interacting with posters such as unknown genius and his other ids a long time ago. I avoid (don’t even read their posts) some of the other such posters too. If a poster has a long history with the forum, I try to tolerate him/her as much as I can but will eventually avoid him/her as the goal is to have quality time! 

Therefore, here the issue is having to tolerate someone/something that I do not have to (am not obliged to). If people do not like me, they have the option to ignore me. With this, unfortunately, there is no tool available to avoid this troll. And this one is practically stalking  

Hope that clarifies the position. However, this thread is for fun! 

Edited by zen

2 minutes ago, zen said:

I don’t like spam notifications from someone I do not interact with. Even though this is a forum, we have rights on whom to interact with, and therefore have ignore user function too. I tried to add the user to ignore list to not get spam notifications (which I get 100s of every day, not 1 or 2 here and there, from this poster alone) but did not find that option. Usually if someone posts, you can do it from the post iirc 

I do not like such posters tbh. I have stopped interacting with posters such as unknown genius and his other ids a long time ago. I avoid (don’t even read their posts) some of the other such posters too. If a poster has a long history with the forum, I try to tolerate him/her as much as I can but will eventually avoid him/her as the goal is to have quality time! 

Therefore, here the issue is having to tolerate someone/something that I do not have to (am not obliged to). If people do not like me, they have the option to ignore me. With this, unfortunately, there is no tool available to avoid this troll 

Hope that clarifies the position. However, this thread one is for fun! 

You can add him. 

Write the name of a known poster first. If you do that, you will get the 4 options to check post, messages, mentions, signature. Then remove that poster and add the dumbass and check all the boxes :phehe:

17 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

You can add him. 

Write the name of a known poster first. If you do that, you will get the 4 options to check post, messages, mentions, signature. Then remove that poster and add the dumbass and check all the boxes :phehe:

on his profile page, I could only see follow member after searching his name ....  a dumb question -> is there another place to "search" or "write the name"?

Edited by zen

you don't have to do all that, what elaborate research and theory from folks on notifications lol.

Hover around the name in the reaction section and wait for the ignore user window to appear, i just ignored zens alter ego.

Sign in to follow this