It’s Australia Vs England Semi-Final, folks...

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Thats not even my real name you idiot:hysterical: 

See you in the next World Cup and give you phainty.

When did I saw it was your real name? I am talking about usernames dumbass because that is what you were talking about.

As for the bolded, I like it. Inni waari sharminda honay k baad bhi ye confidence! Mashallah!

Assuming India vs England as one of the Semi-finals, I don't see England running over India again. Their team maybe destructive as it come, but they have been bottling at big stages. Besides England only play one-dimensional game, don't play according to situation, which can be a huge chink, if there is anything in the pitch for the bowlers.  Won't be surprised if India beat them. 

2 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Am I the only one who thinks...it will be India vs England final

If AUS looses to SA and India wins against srilanka , then it will be a India vs NZ semis and AUS vs ENG semis

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

this is what is going to happen.

Ind vs Eng Final and India win it. its very apparent, enjoy the ride, Kohli will pose with the cup. 

Dont underestimate SA desire to beat Australia and screw up their campaign.

Australia will be tested. Its not a long shot to happen but about small to medium chance.

I can tell you the Saffers wold love to see Australia end up 2nd and play and lose to England in the Semis.

3 hours ago, Bhaiyya said:

Assuming India vs England as one of the Semi-finals, I don't see England running over India again. Their team maybe destructive as it come, but they have been bottling at big stages. Besides England only play one-dimensional game, don't play according to situation, which can be a huge chink, if there is anything in the pitch for the bowlers.  Won't be surprised if India beat them. 

Ind will have to win the damn toss. The angrezs have been luck with this.:mad:

1 hour ago, nevada said:

I don't think England will reach the final. It would be great if we beat England and NZ beat Australia only to choke away the final to us.

NZ don't choke, they induce choke in others. Aussies win hard in finals and lords - Eng are the best batting team in the tournament. India is India all around.

It's a four-way slugging, may the best team with least dependence on surface win - thats India Aus NZ Eng in that order. 

Crap thread. 

On topic of india vs eng, last time Kohli made a tactical error. Choosing two wrist spinner on small ground. He learnt from it and it is not going to be repeated in semi. Both spinner went for bulck of runs. if you chose bhuvi instead of one spinner than the run considded would be 30 less and that was the winning margin. 

stop nonsense. and be positive. Good that we lost a game and good that it is not a knock out.