Family shamed at Bali hotel checkout, caught stealing stuff

coffee_rules

There are 100s of thousand like them even more. They are everywhere. Saale bhukkad kahi ke, they are worse than Bhikaris. 

I feel ashamed of them. Every day they are doing Visa frauds, tax frauds, they fake their resumes, one guy gives interview and another gets the job, they steel stuff. They dont want to pay for the service or penalties even if they are at fault. When they pay for the services, they think they need Vasool their paisa. At home these lichhads roam in big cars and own large houses. When they are in command then they behave as if they are some sort of kings. 

If anyone reading my post, please stop these habits if you have them. 

nuff said.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I am careful , but do take toiletries like soap. shampoo, pens, coffee packets. but never towels, sheets. robes.

https://www.rd.com/advice/travel/what-can-cant-take-hotel-room/

Looks like these people took some hotel property. They don't make such a deal for toiletries.

These guys took hairdryer .. and something looks like like a decorated mirror 

I think hand sanitizer is the cheapest thing they took

1 hour ago, First class said:

They spent lot of money in their family vacation , supposed to be a happy time for them but at the end they turned out to be rich but unhappy Indians. I agree this habit is not restricted to Indians, greedy people can be from any country. 

Ok.. but don't post like a poor unhappy Pakistani :giggle:

14 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

why even steal toiletries? its not like hotels stock great ones to begin with.

Depending on how people see it as "stealing" of  disposables.( Japanese see it as stealing for sure ).Personally ,I have seen hotel staff  would take those away if  guest doesn't use them .Usually , disposals are included in the room rent .

I have a habit of breaking toothbrush handle to prevent reuse before checkout . Don't trust hotels too much even the so called big luxurious properties ...at times ,they don't even clean drinking glasses and the same is being given to guests (they only check for lipstick marks).Worked enough with them to know that crap.

Edited by Stuge

51 minutes ago, Stuge said:

I have a habit of breaking toothbrush handle to prevent reuse before checkout . Don't trust hotels too much even the so called big luxurious properties ...at times ,they don't even clean drinking glasses and the same is being given to guests (they only check for lipstick marks).Worked enough with them to know that crap.

:sick: