Reliance Formally Announces 20% Stake Sale in Oil-To-Chemicals Business to Saudi Aramco !!!

velu

One can just applaud and applaud the planning that went into this. While people were asking who will invest in terror torn Kashmir, Mota Bhai has allready done the deal. 

Armaco BP change the Government and trouble likes of Putin and bomb Iraq Yemen Syria for their deals. I doubt Pakistan Military will do anything. Now just wait and see how global leaders and media turn their voices.

53 minutes ago, mishra said:

One can just applaud and applaud the planning that went into this. While people were asking who will invest in terror torn Kashmir, Mota Bhai has allready done the deal. 

Armaco BP change the Government and trouble likes of Putin and bomb Iraq Yemen Syria for their deals. I doubt Pakistan Military will do anything. Now just wait and see how global leaders and media turn their voices.

What has Aramco to do with Kashmir?

56 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

What has Aramco to do with Kashmir?

Saudis control Pakistani finances. The room for Pakistani to initiate trouble in Kashmir has narrowed down once Saudis sent signal that they don't give a rats ass about Kashmir and will still do business with India even after Pakistanis have gone to every international forum to beg for support on Kashmir issue.

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@mishra ji

I think you are confusing Reliance/Ambani/Adani for GoI. Before the general elections many a congress neta also said the same.

Financial Times is first to callout Pakistani lies. Its has been 3 days now and for first time, it has been showing some level of neutrality.

It has reported 3 stories calling Pakistani army’s use of 5000 terrorists in Kashmir, Nuclear button is Kashmiri bluff and is as good as dead, Pakistani Army can still leverage Afghanistan Insurgency with Americans and thats about it. What it means is its ok for world if India/Modi strike Pakistan even more with greater attack for meddling in Kashmir.

it also called Modi unpredictable in one of articles and events like Balakot “alleged” strike at terror camp or “more” cant be ruled out.

Finally, it has sent a very soft change in stance and accepted that Kashmir issue is all down to Terrorists of Pakistan army and in historically, world will only listen to Great Powers and their claims and India is great power in waiting.

Check mate

Edited by mishra

The man behind the first news is my uncle. Apparently he confronted him during a meeting with Indian-Americans and he finally walked out of there.
My uncle is going on about it in our family WhatsApp group. Here is the link to what actually transpired there.

https://www.indiaabroad.com/us_affairs/congressman-walks-out-of-india-day-parade-when-confronted-about/article_cd3c01de-be2b-11e9-94de-cb71044db273.html

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, nikred said:

The man behind the first news is my uncle. Apparently he confronted him during a meeting with Indian-Americans and he finally walked out of there.
My uncle is going on about it in our family WhatsApp group. Here is the link to what actually transpired there. emoji23.png

https://www.indiaabroad.com/us_affairs/congressman-walks-out-of-india-day-parade-when-confronted-about/article_cd3c01de-be2b-11e9-94de-cb71044db273.html

Great Man. Salute to him. NRI make massive contribution to diplomacy of India in world stage. I remember reading somewhere  That It was Lord Swaraj Paul who siglehandedly overturned Pakistans massive diplomatic offensive by bringing Iran to understand Indias postion in International Conference of the Human Rights Commission at Geneva in March 1994.

I hope One  Day India fecilitates these people or least tell their stories to modern day nextgen Indians

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, nikred said:

My uncle is going on about it in our family WhatsApp group. Here is the link to what actually transpired there. emoji23.png

I think thats the next step for NRI's ... ensure India's interests are protected