Kasab was to die as Samir to project 26/11 as Hindu Terror: Former Mumbai Police Chief

Stradlater

For me Tukaram Omble is in the same league as Shivaji, Guru Gobind Singh, Maharana Pratap, Rana Sanga etc. Spoiled the plans of Pak, Congress, Left to make 26/11 a saffron terror thing. 

Even after being caught red-handed they did this...

2611.jpg.c25ec1e41fd5aaa2484716b69ec0b2db.jpg2612.jpg.1049393aa8a114aea3e7853b6a9f6b1d.jpg

Imagine what would have happened had their real plans succeeded. 

Edited by Gollum

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

For me Tukaram Omble is in the same league as Shivaji, Guru Gobind Singh, Rana Pratap, Rana Sanga etc. Spoiled the plans of Pak, Congress, Left to make 26/11 a saffron terror thing. 

Even after being caught red handed they did this...

2611.jpg.c25ec1e41fd5aaa2484716b69ec0b2db.jpg2612.jpg.1049393aa8a114aea3e7853b6a9f6b1d.jpg

Imagine what would have happened had their real plans succeeded. 

Fckin Digvijay man. I lose my cool whenever I see this picture. 

WikiLeaks

Rahul Gandhi, son of Sonia Gandhi and president of the Indian National Congress (INC) , in a conversation with Timothy J. Roemer, then U.S. Ambassador to India, said that he believes Hindu extremists pose a greater threat to his country than Islamic terrorism and Pakistan.

Edited by Gollum

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Many Indian Muslims believe Pak had no hand in 26/11, that Ajmal Kasab was a Hindutva guy, some believe it was justified. Akbaruddin Owaisi in a rally in 2012 or '13 hailed the 26/11 attackers much to the delight of crowds. In Kerala they had funeral prayers for Kasab after he was hanged. Wonder what libbus think? 

Social Media wasn't as powerful back then and it was Congress at the centre or else we would have libfarts questioning the attacks right away with accusations of Hindu terrorism galore and calling them a BJP conspiracy to consolidate the Hindu votes. 

Remember Pulwama last year? 

Just now, Gollum said:

WikiLeaks

Rahul Gandhi, son of Sonia Gandhi and president of the Indian National Congress (INC) , in a conversation with Timothy J. Roemer, then U.S. Ambassador to India, said that he believes Hindu extremists pose a greater threat to his country than Islamic terrorism and Pakistan.

Agar mujhe Adityanath ko PM banane k liye vote dena pada toh bhi dunga as long as these traitors stay away from the power. 

21 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Social Media wasn't as powerful back then and it was Congress at the centre or else we would have libfarts questioning the attacks right away with accusations of Hindu terrorism galore and calling them a BJP conspiracy to consolidate the Hindu votes. 

Remember Pulwama last year? 

Nonsense.

Stop making **** up.

10 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

A serious question to all including @Gollum:

How can Kasab die as Samir??? I mean when the post-mortem is done on them, will it not be obvious that it was a muslim. For that matter, all the ten terrorists? How can that be hidden? A muslim would have been circumsized at a young age. Is n't it?

That isn't conclusive evidence, some Hindus too get circumsized, maybe for medical reason. Besides with all agencies under the command of UPA who knows what they would have done? They could even have passed it off as a joint ISI-Mossad-KGB-RSS-PepsiCo-Microsoft-Hajmola-IOCL conspiracy. Sonia could even have faked their identities as Hindus who tried to defame Islam, so got circumsized, pretended to be Muslim and did the attack....like that stupid Quantico plot. 

Edited by Gollum

33 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

A serious question to all including @Gollum:

How can Kasab die as Samir??? I mean when the post-mortem is done on them, will it not be obvious that it was a muslim. For that matter, all the ten terrorists? How can that be hidden? A muslim would have been circumsized at a young age. Is n't it?

Libsluts: Samir was a sanghi who had himself circumcised in order to defame the poor Muslims in case he got killed.