Indians are literal @#$%&*

Stradlater

17 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

advisory doesnt work in india... they need a danda to keep them in check. I really hope the healthcare infrastructure is there to cope with a surge of cases in a couple of weeks!

There isnt. If Italy, US are struggling so much with much less population density and way better infrastructure, what chance does India have ? That's why isolation is the only possible way to keep the infections and the deaths low.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I live in mumbai n even @OpeningBatsman as well.....not everyone is. 

I think this is with every city some are and some not. People in my area came out with dhols n crackers on streets in large numbers and made a scene like visarjan. Even kids are getting out n playing in large number like they have been given summer holidays. Stores are filled with people buying ration like its going to be apocalypse....most are sneezing carelessly n putting those same dirty hands in vegetables n grains. 

There was this line in the show " chernobyl" that " we always think that it wont happen to us ". So most having that beilfs are being totally negligible all around cities. 

For Indians war actually means explosives and guns, coronavirus is just pehelwan version of sardi zhukaam... Jab tak coronavirus does not show up to naked eye openly declaring war, we will be casual :P

2 hours ago, MechEng said:

No man, I've heard back home Mumbai folks are following rules strictly. Some folks are travelling back home to Bihar, but they're labourers with already strong immunity system.

Dude it's all *ed up here.. Disaster waiting to happen.. Groups of idiots were dancing in the street in the name of "taali bajao" ill pst videos if I can. 

@Ankit_sharma03 u might have seen them

People are taking it so lightly. You know my company asked me to go to the offic n collect the computers myself. I didn go. There were 200+ people. 

This was  just 3 days ago. I complained on twitter to the mumbai police. Later management saw my tweet and are now threatening to remove me. 

See that's what you get when you tru to spread awareness or stop this thing. Nobody gives a f. 

1 minute ago, OpeningBatsman said:

Dude it's all *ed up here.. Disaster waiting to happen.. Groups of idiots were dancing in the street in the name of "taali bajao" ill pst videos if I can. 

@Ankit_sharma03 u might have seen them

At my place Andheri East, my parents showed me the video of the apartment building where the entire street was deserted and people were playing with utensils near windows like how Italians do at balcony.

I think coronavirus will probably have to shape shift into a human form tell our janta "Hum Hindustan pe raj karenge" then we may become serious.

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

At my place Andheri East, my parents showed me the video of the apartment building where the entire street was deserted and people were playing with utensils near windows like how Italians do at balcony.

I think coronavirus will probably have to shape shift into a human form tell our janta "Hum Hindustan pe raj karenge" then we may become serious.

Yea. 

But it only takes one or two idiots to ruin everything. And there are hundreds of them. 

:facepalm::bumsmack::bumsmack:

15 minutes ago, MechEng said:

it was all desserted in the morning.....a silence that ull never witness in mumbai was there but when ppl came out it was no stopping...as i said aisa laga jaise school ki chutti ho gayi. Not all came out most were at home only but few that did came out in huge groups