Virender Sehwag Hindi Commentary

Number

Totally random and hilarious at times.

Today he said "Badree ko inswinger karna chahiye" (Badree should bowl inswinger). Dude he is a leg spinner.

Yesterday when Pandya came to bat he said "Pandya utne ache batsman nahi hain" (Pandya is not a good batsman) .:laugh:

Then he goes into sleep mode and doesn't speak for sometime.

I find him entertaining. And also it seems he doesn't like Dhoni. :winky: Was pointing out again and again that Williamson read the pitch better than Dhoni and played 3 spinners.

New commentators always take a few games to settle in, before they should be judged.

But in general, I've been enjoying Hindi commentary more than English commentary recently. There was a time when Hindi commentary was horrible, and English commentary was delightful with legends like Benaud, Tony Greg etc. But now Hindi commentary has come a long way (thanks mainly to former star cricketers with loads of stories doing Hindi commentary).  And at the same time English commentary has gone down. 

How can I get hindi commentary in US? any links/sites? Currently I am watching on Willow via sling tv

Find some site which streams star sports 3. I tried for a friend but found only ss 1, ss 2 and ss4 . :laugh: Or if you want official it will be delayed. Use a VPN and access hotstar. It has both hindi and english. 

i liked his commentary but needs a bit more excitement. Was better today than yesterday. In the pre match discussions yesterday he said BD are still not upto the level and them beating anybody will be an upset. :laugh: I wish he used the word ordinary again :winky: 

Also said david warner is his fav and he is waiting for ind v aus. 

Don't know why Harsha does Hindi commentary. He's annoying enough with his English commentary.

Dunno why he keeps laughing all the time and cracking jokes on which nobody laughs .He has turned in to an idiot may be hair transplant affected his brain.

Sehwag's style of commentary will improve with time. 

I liked his analysis.

Calls a spade a space and does not mince words.

He has improved a lot in short time, shud avoid eng commentry

But in hindi he is killing it. His one lines are epic stupid and hilarious. And the way he excitement level reaches in final over he literally is making the final over and rest of time entertaining and exciting

So better than Manju , kapil dev , gavaskar 

One of his last night gems-

I dont know if someone mentioned it or not but the moment someone hit a four or six from IND , the volume will automatically go down :giggle: 

Maybe it was intentional because sehwag went mad in the bangladesh game. 

Also he absolutely ripping akhtar to shreds :cantstop: 

Love the way he trolls Akhtar he said that Behtareen singles nahi 4 note hai.Then Akhtar also asked him that aisa koi match jaha maine India k khilaf acchi bowling ki ho ya mar na khaya ho.