Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

Huge military troops have either moved (into or out not sure) from Dehradun yesterday. Uri attack might have something to do with it.

Mobilising troops on the border will force pak to do the same and hurt them financially.We can bear it but their IMF dependent economy will suffer.

Huge military troops have either moved (into or out not sure) from Dehradun yesterday. Uri attack might have something to do with it.

Mobilising troops on the border will force pak to do the same and hurt them financially.We can bear it but their IMF dependent economy will suffer.

1 hour ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

they were probably camping in the jungles of the Shivalik range of hills and moved yesterday. Those were huge contingents. I saw two of them.  one afternoon between 3-4 and another in the evening around 7.

Edited by rkt.india

20 minutes ago, Sajid_Rana said:

The masala dosa and sambhar you probably ate today most likely was made from Pakistani onions lol.

You are about a year late. in 2015, we imported 1000 tonnes of onions from Pakistan and 17,000 tonnes of onions from Egypt.

in 2016, we had a surplus of onions and currently we have 9,000 tonnes of edible onions in national storage, harvested between April and May this year. 

PS: We don't need to import anything from Pakistan, as it has nothing of value or uniqueness to offer us.

Edited by Muloghonto

5 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

You are about a year late. in 2015, we imported 1000 tonnes of onions from Pakistan and 17,000 tonnes of onions from Egypt.

in 2016, we had a surplus of onions and currently we have 9,000 tonnes of edible onions in national storage, harvested between April and May this year. 

PS: We don't need to import anything from Pakistan, as it has nothing of value or uniqueness to offer us.

yes, onions prices havent climbed up this year at all. We had a good crop.

India need to stop the broadcast of that popular Pakistani channel zee zindagi first .

Loads of indians and indian muslims in particular are in love with that channel . 

People idolise the actors and than bollywood employs them .

So many actors got exposure from the channel and girls including bollywood actresses go crazy about actors like Fawad khan.

36 minutes ago, the don said:

India need to stop the broadcast of that popular Pakistani channel zee zindagi first .

Loads of indians and indian muslims in particular are in love with that channel . 

People idolise the actors and than bollywood employs them .

So many actors got exposure from the channel and girls including bollywood actresses go crazy about actors like Fawad khan.

Load of indians are actually punjabis who generally love them and keep talking about how we are similar and how much we can connect with them far more than we can with other indians. That is the Usual talk in most forums. Bollywood is full of punjabis these days and they are the ones who welcome them Average public in india really has no say in who is being launched in bollyyood. They are taken in movies not because people idolize them but because of economy/profits. There is overseas market for indian movies and people who watch them are  majority pakistanis both in USA and UK and even in other parts of europe.That's why now u seldom see pak bashing in indian movies these days . If youtake ali zafar /fawad khan u will get both the overseas market plus the pakistan domestic market. In india other then khans/akshay ajay hrithik and to some extent ranveer/varun dhawan most actors and new comers cannot pull in the crowds. If u take pak actors u will atleast get the overseas and pak domestic market it is a good for a producer. Hence. Worse is how their singers are making moeny off us. There are equally good singers but bollywood just gives most of thier songs to pak singer.  If indian muslims praise pakistan there are traitors but punjabis are not. At times like this i really miss Bal thackeray. !

2 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

Yeah we all miss Bal Thackeray attacking fellow Indians .True patriotism that !

I am a South Indian myself and my earliest memories are of shiv sainiks coming to my house in vikhroli and asking us to leave. So spare me ur sarcasam  what I meant was at least he would have asked for a ban on pak artistes at this time at least 

I am a South Indian myself and my earliest memories are of shiv sainiks coming to my house in vikhroli and asking us to leave. So spare me ur sarcasam  what I meant was at least he would have asked for a ban on pak artistes at this time at least 

And yeah and he his goons would have beaten us out of our homes .So spare me ur selective patriotic nonsense