Kohli vs Sachin . Can we stop this embarrassing comparison (POLL)

Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Has Virat surpassed Sachin as a cricketer?

46 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

He is the most successful :dontknow:

Don't bother. The guy needs help. 

Let me give you an example. I find kohli better than sachin in odis but sachin is so statistically superior I won't argue on people who say differently. 

Statistics are the currently the best way to compare a trait like captaincy. Parameters vary so much that there is no other way to fairly compare.

@sourab10forever Agreed, but statistics sometimes won't reveal you who is the best, being best and being successful are quite different,People have a tendency to confuse the two, mixing them up until they can't distinguish between the very different but seemingly unified terms, However, if you look at it more closely, there couldn't be a more wrong way of looking at it Success is not, and never has been, a reflection of whats the best

One shouldn't judge a captain only on the merits of statistical analysis that's what I feel with all my experience of cricket, Now you agree or not is a different case

31 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Don't know if you are serious or just want to troll him.

Ofcourse joke for Sachin fans

Kohli >Sachi miles ahead overall 

Smith > Sachin in tests

Dravid > Sachin in tests

Kallis >Sachin overall , Sachin is a nobody compared to his all-round record

Dhoni>Sachin in odis

Bradman>Sachin tests

All is a joke.

My God you guys do such a bad job here. Even padosi sites do a better job instigating against the great one. At least when we rile up Dhoni chamchas, they threaten to leave the site or start downvoting high acumen posts or throw a hissy fit and start running off to admins. My fellow Sachin chamchas don't fall into this trap. :om:

Edited by laaloo
53 minutes ago, laaloo said:

My God you guys do such a bad job here. Even padosi sites do a better job instigating against the great one. At least when we rile up Dhoni chamchas, they threaten to leave the site or start downvoting high acumen posts or throw a hissy fit and start running off to admins. My fellow Sachin chamchas don't fall into this trap. :om:

Sachin have fans not chamchas.:hitler: If any Indian player breaks his many records they will not be bitter of him. Dhoni fans are definition of chamcha. They wouldn't digest any player better than dhoni.

Look how majority dhoni fans were targeting Saha just few matches back because they were insecure of saha being better than Dhoni in tests. 

Another example could be their hate for RPS just because Dhoni has been removed from captaincy. This is pathetic and childish.Not to forget their blatant targeting of Kohli's captaincy just because he happens to replace dhoni and since then we are doing great with more or less similar or even inferior teams than what dhoni got to lead.

Many Sachin fans by the end of Kohli's career would accept his superiority(if he happens to keep reaching new heights) over Sachin while dhoni fans would still be delusional about dhoni better than Sachin. :rofl: