[ IPL Statistics ] - MSD vs Virat

velu

1 hour ago, velu said:

nah .. he does anchoring role most of the times .. need to flex his mussle only when the  things bad after 19th over 

Not an excuse...rohit has been negating the new ball beautifully in the first 6 overs...so anchoring excuse doesn't cut it...the way rohit negates the new ball even tailenders can come in start smacking it from ball 1 ....so pathetic excuse.

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Not an excuse...rohit has been negating the new ball beautifully in the first 6 overs...so anchoring excuse doesn't cut it...the way rohit negates the new ball even tailenders can come in start smacking it from ball 1 ....so pathetic excuse.

Lol are yaar, Rohit barely lasts enough to negate new ball. He's usually gone in 2 balls back to eating Maggi

2 hours ago, maniac said:

:hysterical::rofl: Good one maniac!!! Good one!:rotfl: :cantstop: 

10 hours ago, maniac said:

:nice:

On 4/15/2017 at 6:58 PM, Gollum said:

Kohli never cared for IPL till last edition. Compare their international stats and you'll see the real aukat of the two. 

But as a member of the team he should 'care'.

I never 'cared' much for studying science in school. If I did, I'd leave the Einsteins and the Hawkings of the world way behind.

Compare my English literature scores with theirs and you'll see their real aukat vis a vis mine.