Mohammed Siraj is impressive !!!

velu

1 hour ago, asterix said:

You're trying hard... :giggle:

By your logic Bhumrah too is hype as he was clobbered in the past...

Don't even talk of Styen in T20 matches... Rabada getting clobbered... all these are hyped according to you..,

It’s not too ‘hard' to read (or understand) what I wrote. Re-read a couple of times, maybe it will get clear. These Steyn and Rabada examples are filth; comparing established bowlers to absolute newbies. And since MI management is very shrewd (as per you), they must be having good reasons not to try him out yet. Now guess the reasons? 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Hype train is awesome.Hype-dragons are awesome. :aha: Choose the path shown by hype dragons or get ready for judgement day. :hitler:

This hype monster is ICF’s Achilles’ Heel, praising people to heavens even before they begin, and bringing them down in the next given opportunity. Tabloid-media type behaviour. :no:

10 minutes ago, Magneto said:

This hype monster is ICF’s Achilles’ Heel, praising people to heavens even before they begin, and bringing them down in the next given opportunity. Tabloid-media type behaviour. :no:

there are few hits though .. bumrah and  bhuvi 

44 minutes ago, velu said:

there are few hits though .. bumrah and  bhuvi 

Bhuvi? I remember Bhuvi’s IPL stint with Pune Warriors at the beginning and later India debut, most weren’t impressed with the trundler who is not phaast (despite his outstanding debut against Pakistan). Only a select few of us were rooting for Bhuvi then. Don’t think Bumrah was hyped even before playing an IPL game. The only guy who has lived up to the hype is Shami.

1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Actually pace brigade which is more or less the hype brigade sticks to their chosen players to the extent of frustration.For example it still believes in Aron inspite of him disappointing again and again.So don't know what you are talking about bringing them down after their failure. :noidea:  I am also a part of this brigade only that I am more selective.

Hype brigade are TRP equivalent for cricket forum. If no one hypes any player then most discussions would be robotic.

Siraj has bowled a reasonable percentage of his deliveries at 140 k to 145 k and that is genuine pace. He is a skiddy bowler who hurries batsmen.

He has bowled in decent areas, has bowled some interesting bouncers and yorkers, and gets inswing with a certain consistency.

All these are good but it needs to be seen if he can maintain his focus.

He was one of the highest wicket-takers in this season's Ranji Trophy and I wish him the best for the future. I hope he keeps working hard and looks to improve further. 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

Actually pace brigade which is more or less the hype brigade sticks to their chosen players to the extent of frustration.For example it still believes in Aron inspite of him disappointing again and again.So don't know what you are talking about bringing them down after their failure. :noidea:  I am also a part of this brigade only that I am more selective.

Hype brigade are TRP equivalent for cricket forum. If no one hypes any player then most discussions would be robotic.

I have no hope from Aaron anymore.

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

I think pretty much all of us has lost hope in Aaron,some would still b there as he is still not of Nehra g age and how many bowlers in India can touch 150k.....so yea there be some hope always with him. 

Why to blame to the so called hype brigade if Aaron has poor fitness, we dont go n break his leg every season. Neither we got hopes on some one who turned out to be trundler. He has bowled well a very few times but Fit rahega to sudhrega Aaron. 

3 minutes ago, CG said:

U never know it just needs one good performance Aaron has been bowling well on a tours T20 is no place to judge .Also look at Umesh after 1 good season he looks a diff bowler .

Umesh is one of the fittest bowler, he improved coz he played consistently and improved his rhythem n control. With Aaron when ever he looks to be getting his rhythem he gets injured and the whole process starts again

11 hours ago, CG said:

U never know it just needs one good performance Aaron has been bowling well on a tours T20 is no place to judge .Also look at Umesh after 1 good season he looks a diff bowler .

Problem he got dropped when he was bowling well after SA test series for no real reason. He needs to play more, bowl more. Lack of bowling is pretty obvious in his case. He needs to play county cricket after the IPL.

11 minutes ago, laaloo said:

I wish we got to see more of Khejroliya :wall:

Need to be some policy to ensure non capped fast bowlers get at least a min num of games. 

Teams like MI have packed up quality bowlers even in their third string attack which they will never use.

A **** pace bowling line up like Gujarat Lions would have used players like Khejrolia.

29 minutes ago, Number said:

4 wickets today.

Him and Thampi have impressed me the most. Along with good physical attributes, both have their basics like run up, actions and natural length right. 

Really excited about these 2. :clap:

add thakur too .. got good slow balls and yorkers ..