Bumrah vs Hasan Ali ---- Who's better prospect.

1 minute ago, New guy said:

Do you want to compare their stats with Bumrah at the same stage of career? Have you seen Bumrah's unplayable yorkers?

And why are you bringing things like charisma and sexy looks? We are not talking about wank potential here nor judging you on those things. 

But wank potential for some of the Pak posters is everything. it's how Immy made it to the highest echelons of govt.

9 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Not just comparing but to out right say Bumrah is better. I think this is un called for. You can compare obviously. How many Tests has Bumrah played in India? Remember many Tests Pakistan played on were dead wickets like Faisalabad. Bumrah is a great bowler but won't be able to match Wasim, Waqar, Imran. These guys had charisma, sexy looks,  reverse swinging yorkers and mad aggression. Nothing against Bumrah. He will be the greatest Indian bowler but not a patch on Wasim, Waqar or Imran for that matter. 

Wtf nonsense is this? Wasim, Waqar and Imran will be a footnote on Bumrah’s ass by the time his career is done. Bumrah is more charismatic by far than any of those radical islamists with their ass backwards world views. 

5 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

The fact of the matter is he's no where near any of our greats. Let him play 30 Tests first then compare. Gets two five fers against a weak team and all the noise. 

Guess its understandable as you guys have never produced a bowler before. 

He has taken a 5 fer in every country he has played, which includes in Australia, England and South Africa. Can you tell me the stats of your greats after 10 matches? Amir was hyped after one England tour and we cannot hope Bumrah after multiple tours?

Edited by New guy
21 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Not just comparing but to out right say Bumrah is better. I think this is un called for. You can compare obviously. How many Tests has Bumrah played in India? Remember many Tests Pakistan played on were dead wickets like Faisalabad. Bumrah is a great bowler but won't be able to match Wasim, Waqar, Imran. These guys had charisma, sexy looks

Ab sexy looks decide karegi kon acha bowler hai

reverse swinging yorkers

Let bumrah n shami tamper the ball....they ll also double their wkt tally

and mad aggression.

What is aggresion ? 

Bumrah bowls to take wkts thats aggresion

What u talk about is show off which m not against but it isnt a compulsion

Nothing against Bumrah. He will be the greatest Indian bowler but not a patch on Wasim, Waqar or Imran for that matter. 

Let the time decide tht

23 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Not just comparing but to out right say Bumrah is better. I think this is un called for. You can compare obviously. How many Tests has Bumrah played in India? Remember many Tests Pakistan played on were dead wickets like Faisalabad. Bumrah is a great bowler but won't be able to match Wasim, Waqar, Imran. These guys had charisma, sexy looks,  reverse swinging yorkers and mad aggression. Nothing against Bumrah. He will be the greatest Indian bowler but not a patch on Wasim, Waqar or Imran for that matter. 

Rest assured, when Bumrah plays in India, his stats will be even better. Subcontinent bowlers tend to do better at home. 

Isnt Faisalabad the place where Waqar got 12 wickets in 90 against New Zealand? Aah, just forgot that the pitch must have been dead, coz he had to resort to bottle caps ( refer to claims made by New Zealand team last year )

As per dictionary, thats called cheating, not mad aggression. You need to work on your vocabulary. 

If sexy looks were a factor, Javed Miandad would be a no 11 batsman, buddy! 

No Indian fast bowler would ever be a patch on 2w's and Imran. Coz none of the Indian bowlers cheat!

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Rest assured, when Bumrah plays in India, his stats will be even better. Subcontinent bowlers tend to do better at home. 

Isnt Faisalabad the place where Waqar got 12 wickets in 90 against New Zealand? Aah, just forgot that the pitch must have been dead, coz he had to resort to bottle caps ( refer to claims made by New Zealand team last year )

As per dictionary, thats called cheating, not mad aggression. You need to work on your vocabulary. 

If sexy looks were a factor, Javed Miandad would be a no 11 batsman, buddy! 

No Indian fast bowler would ever be a patch on 2w's and Imran. Coz none of the Indian bowlers cheat!

in the faisalabad match, chris pringle took 11 wkts even though he was a shyte bowler. shows how much advantage can be obtained from ball tampering.

34 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

The fact of the matter is he's no where near any of our greats. Let him play 30 Tests first then compare. Gets two five fers against a weak team and all the noise. 

Guess its understandable as you guys have never produced a bowler before. 

Lodu, he has 5fer in all Sena country in his first overseas tour itself. Which even ur PM doesn't have forget abt *ram and *ar.

2 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

ha ha ha .... the levels these Pakistanis go to defend their players is  really pathetic to say the least. Agreed ..... it is too early to compare Bumrah with past bowlers.... but your logic .... don't know whether to laugh or cry ...  again reverse swing .... fans with common sense know a lot w.r.t  the methods your bowlers  adopted  to  make the ball swinging like snakes thru the air, especially prime minister kaptaan sahib.

2 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

Well one thing is certain at this point of Bumrah's career. He has not tampered with the ball nor has he had allegations of match fixing against him.

If he stays fit and plays 100 tests, he can reach the heights the two Ws reached by the end of his career, Humdullah, Humdullah!!! 

As far as sexy looks are concerned, Imran mian is sending 500 kilos of kaal daal to Bumrah's house with the message "Maula ke naam pe ragar le, Inshallah!"

Edited by Audiophile

I was never impressed with Hasan Ali, he did not have any thing except for accuracy, nor pace, bounce, he was a downgrade version of Agarkar who was very poor to start with.

What does a bowler offer , especially test matches even decent bowlers become redundant, for example Bhuvi, you need either to be pacy or f/ m with exceptional skills and either be skiddy or get bounce

You could get away with being 134 to 140 bracket either if you are very tall n get bounce or are a left earner with skills to bring the ball in..

Bumrah has most ingredients,  just short of Express but easily fast, movement of the seam, swing, accuracy, and bowling IQ and discipline, he also gets bounce of an action which is hard to judge.

If he stay injury free he will be Indias best bowler ever and surpass most, 

Edited by MCcricket
4 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

Sounds like you are making excuses here. No one is taking anything away from W's but give credit to Bumrah also.

7 hours ago, Mirpur express said:

My brother, I have something interesting for you. Out of the first 11 test matches that Waqar played, only 3 were played outside of his country. He played 3 tests in Australia. Do you know how many wickets your legendary bowler got in those 3 tests? A MINDBOGGLING TOTAL OF 4 WICKETS!!!!

He was so legendary! Cometh real challenge, Goeth Waqar Younis! 

Ofcourse, I am not trying to imply that umpires like Shakoor Rana and the ilk have anything to do with Waqar's, Wasim's and Immy's home records.. But we both know how it is, dont we? :winky:

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

My brother, I have something interesting for you. Out of the first 11 test matches that Waqar played, only 3 were played outside of his country. He played 3 tests in Australia. Do you know how many wickets your legendary bowler got in those 3 tests? A MINDBOGGLING TOTAL OF 4 WICKETS!!!!

He was so legendary! Cometh real challenge, Goeth Waqar Younis! 

Ofcourse, I am not trying to imply that umpires like Shakoor Rana and the ilk have anything to do with Waqar's, Wasim's and Immy's home records.. But we both know how it is, dont we? :winky:

also bottles. and potentially fixing in akram's case.