Who wants to see Kohli fail as captain and player ?

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Probably not. An early retirement is around the corner with the abuse he gets. He's better off doing Bollywood than cricket. Should take advantage of those looks.

Tujh se kis ne poocha? Your entire nation couldn't produce a player of half the calibre of kohli in your entire history, bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad :D 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kutta paalo, billi paalo par galat faimi nhin 

Kohli is himself to be blamed for his poor team selection....

yaha to coach selection men uski chal rhi hai 

Nahi yaar. Its very logical. If BCCI is not happy with ICC and one month old CoA  (read  Limaye , a anti BCCI brigade ended up understanding this) openly says that some vested interests have gone as far as talking to various sponsors not to sponsor IPL then there is very little room not to see that the war between BCCI and ICC is still going on.

I have a feeling that in near future,  IPL contracts for most Indian domestic players is going to be far bigger than international one. More money will be sucked by IPL and so will be International stars. However, IPL is still not gone to a stage whereby BCCI can simply demonstrate to fans about quality greater than International or simply ignore international cricket body.

But that day is not very far and  till then IPL fails will continue to represent us as them players and their earnings are on their last legs.

Edited by mishra
19 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Even though I hated Dhoni for bringing this buddy culture, openely bringing conflict of interest into the game, I still never meant harm or bad on Dhoni as he represented my Indian team. 

But Dhoni fans are a special breed. 

Dhoni fans kaha se aa gaye? You clearly have some pre concieved notions about us. 

Once the game starts, its support the Indian team as much as possible, so Kohli is still the Indian captain and will get Indian fans support. But lost a bit of respect for him with this whole episode, Shastri is vermin any way always knew it.  The thing is any team can loose a few games and this group will unravel quickly when things dont go their way, it flow top down and in this case Shastri at the top is a weasel who will try to shift blame and survive, but who will he shift blame to now ?

I don't think Dhoni fans would have much against Kohli as he has been giving a free ride to Dhoni.

I feel it's just genuine cricket fans who see so many things blatantly being done wrong without any accountability. I was a fan of Dhoni's captaincy in his initial years because he was a breath of fresh air and did so many changes for the good like giving chances to youngsters, winning T20 World Cup in SA with a noob team which had not even played much T20s. It was literally the passion of the youngsters which won us that World T20 similar to how Pakistan won this CT.

With Dhoni's shelf life as captain gone we were all begging for a change and seeking the next breath of fresh air and all we are getting is a load of stink. We have just gone backwards even from the late Dhoni days of captaincy which is what is painful.

Edited by Forever Indian
On 7/17/2017 at 11:38 AM, narenpande1 said:

I can't believe, I would ever be writing this, being a diehard.

But I have never seen a bigger brat in Indian cricket - the arrogance, the lack of respect for anyone who disagrees with him and using his clout to have them routed from the team's affairs. 

Can't remember the last time any single cricketer had 'abused' power in such a fashion. Perhaps Imran Khan for the donkeys.

I honestly wish this guy fails miserably for him to come back to his senses and learn a lesson in humility before the 2019 WC.

I have seen big Idiots but not a bigger idiot then you .... Yes Kohli is arrogant as we love it !!!!!!! Take your stupidity elsewhere

On 7/18/2017 at 10:15 AM, Shaz1 said:

Probably not. An early retirement is around the corner with the abuse he gets. He's better off doing Bollywood than cricket. Should take advantage of those looks.

Thats what you wish he retires early ? 

WHats wrong with all you people...... The guy is a diamond. Not even Australia or WI in its prime has such a quality player.  Support him  please !!!!!!!!

Its all on Kohli now,he got a glorified cheerleader as a Coach who will rubber stamp his every decision.We have some huge tours coming up with an unsettled team.If we fail miserably and Kohli has a bad run then not only will Shastri go but Kohli will likely get the Test Captain Axe too.He made his bed and now he needs to produce.