India certified Final Chokers

Stuge

Choke choke choke, thats all people know to use whenever someone loses a close game. Give credit to England that they performed well at the end and won crucial moments and to indin women who almost took it home and were brilliant through out the tournament.

How much women cricket you guys watch to call it a choke?  Such games always go down the wire in women cricket and Indian girls played their heart out in the tournament and even today they took the game till the end but England were just a little better than them.

We should be proud of the women team.

6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

In bigger tournaments I would back Pakistan to win it when they reach the finals than India. Because our cricketers have more passion to prove they belong.

Here's Pakistan's record in big tournament finals -

1985 World Championship: Lost (to India)

1992 World Cup: Won

1999 World Cup: Lost

2007 World T20: Lost (to India)

2009 World T20: Won

2017 Champions Trophy: Won (beat India)

Overall: 3-3

Now, here's India's record in big tournament finals -

1983 World Cup: Won

1985 World Championship: Won (beat Pak)

2000 Champions Trophy: Lost

2002 Champions Trophy: No result

2003 World Cup: Lost

2007 World T20: Won (beat Pak)

2011 World Cup: Won

2013 Champions Trophy: Won

2014 World T20: Lost

2017 Champions Trophy: Lost (to Pak)

Overall: 5-4 (+1 NR)

So, here also, we have a better record than you in terms of both win % and overall head-to-head and even reaching more finals.

6 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Choke choke choke, thats all people know to use whenever someone loses a close game. Give credit to England that they performed well at the end and won crucial moments and to indin women who almost took it home and were brilliant through out the tournament.

How much women cricket you guys watch to call it a choke?  Such games always go down the wire in women cricket and Indian girls played their heart out in the tournament and even today they took the game till the end but England were just a little better than them.

We should be proud of the women team.

Proud of them but unfortunately it was a choke....they could have won it easily.

Yes no one saw them qualify for knockouts or get past Australia. Even in finals they were the underdogs when it began but they were in dominant position and they should have WON it and that's why it hurts and that's why it's a choke and that's a undeniable fact but having said that I agree with the rest of your post.

PROUD OF THEM!!! 

3 hours ago, Texan said:

So, here also, we have a better record than you in terms of both win % and overall head-to-head and even reaching more finals.

Technically 2002 joint winners

10 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

I unfollowed this perv after his crass retweet about Hillary.

A rarity I am seeing a Hillary fan for the second time. I thought the tweet was comparing right wing and left parties ? But Hillary is really bad comparing how she messed up and got the American ambassador killed. She wouldn't be a good leader and also the they way the pushed Bernie sanders it all looked like she pulled lot of string just seemed too political.

Edited by gattaca
2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Your frustration is understood...but you are indirectly giving way too much credit to Pakistani who have choked against Team India on many occasions in the Finals

This thread has nothing to do with Pakistan in the first place ..It has everything to do with Team India .

17 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Yes.. I would forgive these ladies more. India ioses to ordinary teams like Pakistan, Srilanka in the final. Atleast England is a decent side playing in their own backyard.

Well True the England is a good team. But ohhh God this Final was for INDIA to Win.... I cried and cried.... how did they lose ... oh my god i still cant believe.... Entire Indian team deserved to win this .... specially Mithali raj and Jhulan Goswami for i believe will not be another world cup... But those two are Legends of Cricket and they deserve the world cup more than any one in the world... to Goddess.... ! 

14 hours ago, Texan said:

won 2002, SL escaped because of rain and it was a tie.

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

won 2002, SL escaped because of rain and it was a tie.

Yes True.... Great Sehwag was hammering us mercilessly ..... .... It was suppose to be over by 40 Th over max if not for the rain.... Another Trophy missed by the Indian team.. Specially Gangully  Deserved it very much !