When will Kohli comes out of Dhoni's shoes?

4 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

India needs Kohli the batsman for sure, but far better captains can be found.

Tactically yes probably but even then there is no obvious candidate. 

But name me a player who sets an example as a sportsman who can not only inspire his own team with performances but also inspire younger generation with his fitness?

1 hour ago, WeStMiDz said:

Tactically yes probably but even then there is no obvious candidate. 

But name me a player who sets an example as a sportsman who can not only inspire his own team with performances but also inspire younger generation with his fitness?

Likes of Sachin has inspired billions by just being a great batsman, one doesn't have to be a captain just for being the best batsman in the team.

1 hour ago, King Tendulkar said:

India number one test team . Kohli is skipepr and no dhoni 

when we win in sa you will all bow to his greatness 

ps judging international captaincy on ipl ....o  please give me a break 

Read the OP...never mentioned IPL. I dont care much about IPL anyway.

But you cant deny he is over reliant on Dhoni in LOIs

19 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Read the OP...never mentioned IPL. I dont care much about IPL anyway.

But you cant deny he is over reliant on Dhoni in LOIs

He just consults him all time . No idea why . It’s not as of dhoni gives reinventing the wheel advice . Probably tells kohli very over to have a leg slip in . Kohli showed in tests no need for sage dhoni lol looks like some more bizzare pr attempt by Kohli 

yes op never mentioned ipl but others in this thread have hence comment 

1 hour ago, Forever Indian said:

Likes of Sachin has inspired billions by just being a great batsman, one doesn't have to be a captain just for being the best batsman in the team.

The captain should inspire his team no? Name me a more inspirational player in the team...

Kohli is very lucky that Dhoni is hanging around. He completely depends on Dhoni for most of the infield decisions. There’s a possibility that he takes Dhoni’s advice in team selections too.

Kohli is a poor LOI captain and will always be. It’s unfortunate for new players who are waiting to come in the team that the captain is depending heavily on a has been player. Dhoni is enjoying this stint similar to the one enjoyed by Sonia Gandhi during the UPA rule. All good things will be credited to him and bad things to Kohli...

It’s unfortunate that the IPL marketing is directing the continuation of Dhoni in the Indian T20 team...

2 of the regular IPL losers are controlling the fate of Indian T20 team where as the proven winner Rohit has no say at all.

Unfortunately Kohli politics will not allow Rohit to lead the Indian T20 team even after being the biggest RCB loser captain. Has no clues of captaining in LOIs...

On 11/10/2017 at 5:03 AM, Jimmy Cliff said:

I don't get this. Tendulkar and Dravid played one T20 each for India but continued to play IPL until 2013. Surely Dhoni can do the same. Why is it essential for Dhoni to be a part of the Indian T20 side for IPL. CSK would pretty much have him regardless.

:dontknow: