Steve Smith hands down is the best batsman in the world

maniac

like I said before, South Africa test series 2018 sussed out warner's and smith's deficiencies. Warner, don't go round the wicket and keep it tight on off stump. Smith, never feed him anything on middle or leg, just keep it on off and he will get bogged down. Steve Smith's lucky Kohli is a Unicef ambassador and gave him a charity over from Kedhar Jhadav today as welcome back gesture, or his innings would have looked even more pathetic. 

Edited by mancalledsting
2 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

like I said before, South Africa test series 2018 sussed out warner's and smith's deficiencies. Warner, don't go round the wicket and keep it tight on off stump. Smith, never feed him anything on middle or leg, just keep it on off and he will get bogged down. Steve Smith's lucky Kohli is a Unicef ambassador and gave him a charity over from Kedhar Jhadav today as welcome back gesture, or his innings would have looked even more pathetic. 

Maybe VK is trying to hype up his competitors so that he can look like the best of an "extraordinary" bunch.

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

What happened to greatest batsman , chasing 320 plus on any pitch is not easy. This was flat pitch yet our greatest batsman could not score run a ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're talking as if he scored 1(13) while chasing 320+ in a Knockout game :p:.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

You're talking as if he scored 1(13) while chasing 320+ in a Knockout game :p:.

Smith's innings was alright :) but his 70-odd in the first match was far better even if the SR was lower. here, if he or khawaja had fallen 5-10 overs earlier, the game may have gone closer since Maddest Max, Stoinis and Carey were constrained by having to force the pace too much.

On 6/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, Adi BB said:

Agree on Smith but kohli himself has great fighting spirit even when he looks troubled ,the England tour last year was enough to convince me that kohli apart from being a stroke maker is also a great fighter and has solid survival skills 

Now you know why I rated Smith over Kohli. Mind over matter.

Smith is great in handling pressure , despite taking all  contexts  into  account ...no doubt  ...... but  over all he is still far off as a  complete ODI batsman than Kohli. A gap of 18 in avg: separates them. Even Smith's  countrywise record is very avg: .So    Kohli still for me