Team against SL T20(Thampi, Siraj, Hooda, Sundar included)

Unleashed

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

Does anyone have balls to question Dhonis and kdk position in T20. Even " Dhoni" the dog is taking retirement from Indian police during 2nd odi against srl. God I got excited reading headline https://www.google.co.in/amp/indianexpress.com/article/cities/chandigarh/this-dhoni-to-retire-after-india-sri-lanka-one-day-match-4966607/lite/

this is unwarrented :police:

you can compare him to a lion or a tiger .. or even with a jaguar , we dont have any issues 

Edited by velu
22 minutes ago, Khota said:

They are going out of way to accomodate Dhoni. Looks like the selectors are afraid if someone else succeeds. Shame that Dhoni is in the team.

Clearly the wait is for IPL auctions. Dhoni doesn’t want his brand value to go down to that of an ex-indian cricketer when he is moving between franchisees :facepalm:

he will likely retire after IPL 2018, but that leaves the new keeper just 1 year to the WC

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

he will be unless he is injured. we will need 4th seamer there.

@rkt.india We will revisit at toss at Cape Town. I feel 6 batsmen , lets revisit at toss and see if you or I got it right. ok?
And I am not asking you what you think is better thing to do. I am asking you what you think Kohli *will do* at Cape Town.

Edited by fineleg
2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Why make it a straight shoot-out between Rahul and Dhawan?   If we are to play 6 batsmen, I'd still rather have Rahul in the line-up ahead of Brohit.

Let Virat decide and pick which best FRAAND he wants to squeeze into the starting XI.  Not both.  

Just like at Delhi - VK will pick his fraands both Dowan and Rohit. KLR will sit out.

Ideally one of his fraand should sit out.

3 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Let him screw matches for CSK. Keep his brand value. Why must he torture us in International cricket?

Who is forcing you to watch Indian cricket then ? Don't watch.. go watch your gawddd innings from past. :hysterical: 

Lunge,bot, gibberish and move on :phehe:

5 hours ago, Shunya said:

I feel we are going to go with 6 bat + 1wk + 4bowlers in 1st test. Rahul will miss out, Rohit over Hardik and Shami,BK,Ishant + 1spinner

this doesnt make any sense at all.Its a good thing ODIS are before tests because we will get to see how inept Dhawan is outside Asia.

2 hours ago, fineleg said:

@rkt.india We will revisit at toss at Cape Town. I feel 6 batsmen , lets revisit at toss and see if you or I got it right. ok?
And I am not asking you what you think is better thing to do. I am asking you what you think Kohli *will do* at Cape Town.

Rohit averaged 80 in his last series before injury...had a couple of good outings before that.Since his comeback has a 100 and a 50..has done everything to stay in contention...if you are going by previous history than Pujara can be counted as a failure overseas too.

Now as far as Dhawan goes.. he has earned the right to be the back up opener as Mukund got a fair a shot and failed and even Gambhir couldn’t cash in on the comeback. However I don’t agree with him pushing out Rahul or Vijay.

People saying Pandya will smack Rabada,Steyn,Phiander,Morkel are delusional....clearly Pandya’s bowling is not good enough for tests and he has not shown anything to prove that he can handle quality fast bowling on those pitches with the bat

He is an mvp in the LOI format and before people attack me-Does he have a huge upside to be the future of our test team sure he does. however he is not at a level where he thinks he can skip games against minnowesque sides like Lanka and comeback and just fit in to the scheme of things in South Africa. He has still not found his niche at the test level.

Edited by maniac
5 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Clearly the wait is for IPL auctions. Dhoni doesn’t want his brand value to go down to that of an ex-indian cricketer when he is moving between franchisees :facepalm:

he will likely retire after IPL 2018, but that leaves the new keeper just 1 year to the WC

India has drop in replacements if given the chance. Karthick is my first choice.