Rohit Sharma is the Best Captain India will never have.

6 hours ago, Pollack said:

How is promoting a player who sucks momentum out of the game a good move? 

A. atleast he did something diff then kohli who copies dhoni by sending him low

B. dhoni is better off above then down. M not in favour of him being in t20 but now when he is selected its how u use him in a better way 

5 hours ago, Laaloo said:

chamchagiri in ful affect and he wants us to believe he criticized Dhoni in T20s :cantstop:

Yes i did, n ill say again

Padh le aur yaad rkh le Dhoni

Dhoni is a below avg t20 player and shud retire in t20 to immediate effect

A aint a chamcha like many here neither m blind dhakkan like u 

Ab tujhe nhin samajh aata to go n repeat ur classes in skool 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
13 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Really liked the look of rohit sharma captaincy, wnt get much into it as opp is quite week 

But i liked few things

1. he doesnt try to emulate dhoni's captaincy which kohli does. One shud follow his own insticts....emulating some successful doesnt ensure success

2. He looks in command and seems to have clear plans. Kohli at times looks hassled . 

3. Gets really involved in the game which i dnt notice much with him as a player 

4. Till now has given iyer n pandey regular games and even given sundar a game. Promoted dhoni ....so few good moves there

How the hell promoting dhoni a good move?? Lol, I agree Rohit is much much better captain than kohli in loi but, promoting dhoni at least in last match was worse decision taken by him, the guy sucked the momentum out of the match like a boss, pandy took 3 balls to score 10 while dhoni took 10 to score his first 10, we could have easily got the highest t20i score yesterday but thanks to dear dhonis 28(21) we were short, Stop this Hidden chamchagiri.

Edited by speedheat
3 hours ago, asterix said:

Guys, Dhoni will retire on his own terms... no point fretting...

The guy is a super WK. Look at his stumping etc. He contributes in whichever way possible.

So relax... it’s not that bad...

Many players contribute in whichever way possible. Rayudu contributed Biryani. Dinda contributes egg curry. Pandya contributes  to worst hairstyle. D Karthik contributes to making Dhoni look good.Ishant contributes to making opposition laugh and thus distracting them.

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

For once i agree with u

He has the experience, the temprament and the game. He can make decent decisions. I am willing to overlook his claiming that Dhoni should be #4.

Having said all that in my perfect make beleive world cricket should do it like hockey and have rotating captains. There are atleast three players who can handle it easily.

Edited by Khota
1 hour ago, speedheat said:

How the hell promoting dhoni a good move?? Lol, I agree Rohit is much much better captain than kohli in loi but, promoting dhoni at least in last match was worse decision taken by him, the guy sucked the momentum out of the match like a boss, pandy took 3 balls to score 10 while dhoni took 10 to score his first 10, we could have easily got the highest t20i score yesterday but thanks to dear dhonis 28(21) we were short, Stop this Hidden chamchagiri.

Absolutely agree, promoting Dhoni was a bad move by Rohit, but lets give it to Kohli & Rohit for suckin up to Dhoni, If Kohli is Dhonis Right Ball then Rohit is left, together they are stuck together, you love it or hate it. Here are two players who made their debuts under Dhonis captaincy, One openly admits than Dhoni is a permanent captain, while other goes out in the field like a boss and grabs the bull by the horn. Even Kohli ka chamcha Shastri is seeking advise from the dressing room when he gets out. Shastri's gesture in itself proves that how natural a leader Rohit is. You can hate Dhoni and Rohit as much as you can, but Rohit is Hitman today only because of the backing he got from Dhoni. Dhoni enjoys a stature than only Sachin & Kapil have enjoyed in the past. Dhoni might be old, his hitting ability might have regressed, but he runs like a hare and keeps like a hawk, and also have heaps of experience, he is an absolute must for smooth transition and culture development. 

Edited by Sean Bradley
6 hours ago, speedheat said:

Yupp, he is a neutral we can understand, but you are a BOT na??? you have autoshift gears, then why is you car still stuck on dhoni??  :hysterical: 

"bot" apprently has "authoshift gears"... Make up your mind already.. ohh NVM.. You are programmed to be a retarded version of it  :hysterical: That explains everything..

Edited by Rasgulla