MS Dhoni Set To Continue Till 2019 World Cup, Says Chief Selector MSK Prasad

On 24/12/2017 at 1:11 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes , but in practical ways its only a year left so if ur main player gets out of form he wud be backed not dropped 

The core team doesnt change one year prior to the WC

Dont u think they never tried at the first place before saying its too late to give chance to a youngsters. After ct17 disaster they had enough enough time to try a youngsters but they never did, dhoni was made to play all the useless series and the experience which he had he was able to negotiate mediocre bowling attacks of wi and srl to boost his average so that they csn fool everyone. Mark my word it will end up like another disaster in wc19.

21 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Dont u think they never tried at the first place before saying its too late to give chance to a youngsters. After ct17 disaster they had enough enough time to try a youngsters but they never did, dhoni was made to play all the useless series and the experience which he had he was able to negotiate mediocre bowling attacks of wi and srl to boost his average so that they csn fool everyone. Mark my word it will end up like another disaster in wc19.

think, i was quite vocal about how stupid was it to bench pant....but even in that case i knew pant wudnt replace dhoni. Pant can play as batsman but replacing dhoni wnt be easy he brings a lot on table and it wud be extremely unfair on any youngster as it ll bring a lot of pressure on him when he fills those specially if dhoni was dropped. U knw indian public n media , they wud have been on throat of that young player with one failure. 

Yes pant didnt get a fair shot but then he had the whole year where he got games for India-A n domestic n he didnt do much and he cannot blame that on anyone. If MSK prasad said few mnth ago that we are planning to track pant through t20 till now when he has said the new kids arent ready well pant didnt continue his form . 

ABOUT DHONI PLAYING USELESS SERIES, HE HAS TO AT THIS AGE THE MORE CRICKET U PLAY THE BETTER HE IS . U WUDNT WANT ONE OF UR CORE PLAYERS TO BE OUT OF TOUCH.

Also stop blaming it on one player in case of debacle, even wc wud be disastor whole team wud be responsible. 

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

think, i was quite vocal about how stupid was it to bench pant....but even in that case i knew pant wudnt replace dhoni. Pant can play as batsman but replacing dhoni wnt be easy he brings a lot on table and it wud be extremely unfair on any youngster as it ll bring a lot of pressure on him when he fills those specially if dhoni was dropped. U knw indian public n media , they wud have been on throat of that young player with one failure. 

Yes pant didnt get a fair shot but then he had the whole year where he got games for India-A n domestic n he didnt do much and he cannot blame that on anyone. If MSK prasad said few mnth ago that we are planning to track pant through t20 till now when he has said the new kids arent ready well pant didnt continue his form . 

ABOUT DHONI PLAYING USELESS SERIES, HE HAS TO AT THIS AGE THE MORE CRICKET U PLAY THE BETTER HE IS . U WUDNT WANT ONE OF UR CORE PLAYERS TO BE OUT OF TOUCH.

Also stop blaming it on one player in case of debacle, even wc wud be disastor whole team wud be responsible. 

When u know its going to be a debacle why dont you rectify it at the first place. Who do u blame for wc t20 14 loss Yuvi or dhoni or entire team. I have seen people claiming he can play anchor or finisher role in crucial moment , but he failed to do so in all important  final of ct 17 along with yuvi.So blame would be rightly fall on to him as they are the on wrong side of age, you can not axe kohli or rohit or even pandeya as they are good enough to win a match or give a fight and have age with them but same is not the case with dhoni. Tell me one thing after 8-0 loss to eng , aus who were discardedfrom the team was it dhoni, kohli or ashwin ?OR dravid, lakshman, sehwag and gambhir. So stop giving idyllistic reason that he is not irreplaceable  and he bring this and that. Why doesnt kohli need dhoni in test captaincy was test is easier format to captain, and even if he need someone to guide him ball after ball than he should not be captain at the first place. So stop hyping up dhoni on the basis of helping in captaincy and nurturing  youngster, an youngster is reprsenting country beacuse he is capable enough to do so irrespective  who is there to nurture him or not.All youngster need is backing and support from management which is clearly missing ex: Rahul, Pant,jayant, karun. Tell me on what A series karthik has performed to be part of 11 ahead of rahul and pant and why did not pant has been given oppurtunity  and backingwhen he was in red hot form. This whole selection comittie, media , kohli , shastri are more corrupt than political parties and entire seletion process is farce, where everyone is trying to back and provide cover to only one younster and we all know who he is. Irreplaceable  my foot.

38 minutes ago, raki05 said:

When u know its going to be a debacle why dont you rectify it at the first place.

To late to change the captain n kick selectors with shastri....to late

Who do u blame for wc t20 14 loss Yuvi or dhoni or entire team.

Captain, yuvi and bowlers to.....someone cud have done an outstanding performance. 

N t20 is faster game for one person to screw

I have seen people claiming he can play anchor or finisher role in crucial moment , but he failed to do so in all important  final of ct 17 along with yuvi.

Virat is the best chaser didnt he fail......

Cricket is human game not every day is sunday not all years are peek. 

There is no denial he is on a dip , but still doing a lot

N once the toper order was dimantled it was going to be tough for the lower order specially in final under pressure 

So blame would be rightly fall on to him as they are the on wrong side of age, you can not axe kohli or rohit or even pandeya as they are good enough to win a match or give a fight and have age with them but same is not the case with dhoni.

See thats what the judgement has become age

Dhoni has won u games this year.....now ull say only 250 one yes ofcourse but agar baakio team itni hi achi ki we can kick him out why have we needed him so many times this yr

1st get ur 7 irreplacable champs then talk about removing the ones doing decent

Tell me one thing after 8-0 loss to eng , aus who were discardedfrom the team was it dhoni, kohli or ashwin ?OR dravid, lakshman, sehwag and gambhir.

Why wud discard dhoni he made runs in eng , his captaincy was damn poor no doubt. The only guy who cud have taken over lost hi place gambhir. 

Sehwag n gambhir became liabilities on field , dhoni is still an asset behind stumps 

Also dhawan came n took his place and so did rohit 

Also if both had even half the fitness they wud have done better

So stop giving idyllistic reason that he is not irreplaceable  and he bring this and that.

No one is , but at this point he ticks many boxes that none other wont 

Why doesnt kohli need dhoni in test captaincy was test is easier format to captain, and even if he need someone to guide him ball after ball than he should not be captain at the first place. So stop hyping up dhoni on the basis of helping in captaincy and nurturing  youngster, an youngster is reprsenting country beacuse he is capable enough to do so irrespective  who is there to nurture him or not.All youngster need is backing and support from management which is clearly missing ex: Rahul, Pant,jayant, karun. Tell me on what A series karthik has performed to be part of 11 ahead of rahul and pant and why did not pant has been given oppurtunity  and backingwhen he was in red hot form. This whole selection comittie, media , kohli , shastri are more corrupt than political parties and entire seletion process is farce, where everyone is trying to back and provide cover to only one younster and we all know who he is. Irreplaceable  my foot.

Ask kohli, n btw whats anyone prob if he taking his help. IF i have the someone who has been gr8 in that job i wud take help.......nothing wrong in taking help . Even though i like a captain to have his own personality like i saw in rohit but doesnt mean ill criticize kohli humity . Again if kohli , rohit n team admits dhoni has been helpful u shud appreciate it and ill listen to then some keyboard warriors here 

Ofcourse he does need help, the guy is dhaakan odi captain. 

test captaincy is diff from odi, take dhoni for eg was a gr8 odi captain n quite bad in test 

yes youngsters are not getting backed which the biggest flaw of captain kohli .

There is no corruption , its stupidty . Why cant u have brains to understand someone can think diff then ......tum se puch ke kohli yaha tak to nhin aaya nhin.........u dnt like his ideas crciticize it but dont find politics in it 

Ye to saala nukaad walo ki subah ki chai ki bakwaas hogayi .........desh men bas poltics hai 

Stop seeing black n white in everything instead be smart and look things from both perspectives. 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

To late to change the captain n kick selectors with shastri....to late

Captain, yuvi and bowlers to.....someone cud have done an outstanding performance. 

N t20 is faster game for one person to screw

Virat is the best chaser didnt he fail......

Cricket is human game not every day is sunday not all years are peek. 

There is no denial he is on a dip , but still doing a lot

N once the toper order was dimantled it was going to be tough for the lower order specially in final under pressure 

See thats what the judgement has become age

Dhoni has won u games this year.....now ull say only 250 one yes ofcourse but agar baakio team itni hi achi ki we can kick him out why have we needed him so many times this yr

1st get ur 7 irreplacable champs then talk about removing the ones doing decent

Why wud discard dhoni he made runs in eng , his captaincy was damn poor no doubt. The only guy who cud have taken over lost hi place gambhir. 

Sehwag n gambhir became liabilities on field , dhoni is still an asset behind stumps 

Also dhawan came n took his place and so did rohit 

Also if both had even half the fitness they wud have done better

No one is , but at this point he ticks many boxes that none other wont 

Ask kohli, n btw whats anyone prob if he taking his help. IF i have the someone who has been gr8 in that job i wud take help.......nothing wrong in taking help . Even though i like a captain to have his own personality like i saw in rohit but doesnt mean ill criticize kohli humity . Again if kohli , rohit n team admits dhoni has been helpful u shud appreciate it and ill listen to then some keyboard warriors here 

Ofcourse he does need help, the guy is dhaakan odi captain. 

test captaincy is diff from odi, take dhoni for eg was a gr8 odi captain n quite bad in test 

yes youngsters are not getting backed which the biggest flaw of captain kohli .

There is no corruption , its stupidty . Why cant u have brains to understand someone can think diff then ......tum se puch ke kohli yaha tak to nhin aaya nhin.........u dnt like his ideas crciticize it but dont find politics in it 

Ye to saala nukaad walo ki subah ki chai ki bakwaas hogayi .........desh men bas poltics hai 

Stop seeing black n white in everything instead be smart and look things from both perspectives. 

who was kicked out of the team after t20 wc final loss?

I don't even remember this game, as i said before he has played each and every game to feast on mediocre bowling by tuk tuking and boosting his average after ct17. Though i remember few of his knocks after ct17 where bhuvi and pandya outshined him during same inning. Nevertheless when we need him to really anchor the inning in case top 3 collapsed he can only do tuk tuk or try to hit one on to mars only to get caught in inner field.

He should only get compare with experience pro like top 3, why you are comparing him to the younger batter they will take time even their positions are not yet fixed. Every series they are trying different players.

how do you know any other new keeper would not do stumping , what about keeping on fast bowlers?  As far as i have seen Pant in Ranji and other domestic tournament he did pretty well in past 2 years in terms of keeping.  Aur btw that is the expectation , tumney decock ko dekha hai aise catches pakde hai usney test or odi me jo dhoni ne apney life time me try bhi nahi karey. But they dont highlight it after every match to back his position in the team, he still has to make run and overall keep well to be part of the team.

Taking help and delegating work is different thing, its like you have been made manaer for a team and you are still asking your boss to manage it. So if you think he need helps in every over every moment heck even some time he only watches from boundary line... Why can't we have a more suitable captain who can take more ownership.

Desh ki nahi yaha cricket ki baat ho rahi hai, aur agar politics nahi hai to karthik ko kis basis pe team me rakha hi nahi but har match ki playing 11 me bhi rehta hai. Rahul aur pant ko team me rahney pe bhi 11 me chance nahi diya. Heck wo to dhwan naih tha varna t20 me bhi usko chance nahi milta. if you think there is no politics and corruption in cricket then you are naive enough to discuss.

54 minutes ago, raki05 said:

who was kicked out of the team after t20 wc final loss?

Rightly so, and do u think he was dropped for one bad perfomance........he was badly performing eve since his comeback. U think a player who performed in 2-3 games in 30 games will stay in team....hahaha

I don't even remember this game, as i said before he has played each and every game to feast on mediocre bowling by tuk tuking and boosting his average after ct17. Though i remember few of his knocks after ct17 where bhuvi and pandya outshined him during same inning. Nevertheless when we need him to really anchor the inning in case top 3 collapsed he can only do tuk tuk or try to hit one on to mars only to get caught in inner field.

Attack to sabke liye wahi hota hia.......

Akila ke samne SL baaki batsman ko saanp sungh gaya tha 

WI men twice he made runs, one was poor innigs yet can u deny others failed

Outshined- see thats typical indian mentality....kon better kiya......idiot its about team work.1 ke bhi run nikal do dusre ke kisi kaam ke nhin. NA pandya na bhuvi uss din outshine kr paate agar opp end pe wo na hota 

He should only get compare with experience pro like top 3, why you are comparing him to the younger batter they will take time even their positions are not yet fixed. Every series they are trying different players.

Again why comaprison , isnt the whole things about what best for the team

K n lets compare

Rohit - 10 good knocks this yr 

Dhawan - 9-10

kohli - 13

Dhoni - 8 

So yea almost there, he bats in lower order and is on a dip whereas others are on peek

U talk about comparison, is it fair to comapre someone peek with someone at his dip

Let me compare tendulkar at his dip to kohli at his peek, aag na lag jaaye aadho ko yaha 

how do you know any other new keeper would not do stumping , what about keeping on fast bowlers?  As far as i have seen Pant in Ranji and other domestic tournament he did pretty well in past 2 years in terms of keeping.  Aur btw that is the expectation , tumney decock ko dekha hai aise catches pakde hai usney test or odi me jo dhoni ne apney life time me try bhi nahi karey. But they dont highlight it after every match to back his position in the team, he still has to make run and overall keep well to be part of the team.

Pant is good but to expect him to be as good as dhoni at early stage is stupid and it takes years to get better. 

No one is better then dhoni when it comes to stumping. Against Fast bowling he is decent

Also he is such a help to bowler from behind the stumps, go read their interviews. Now ull see it PR.....ya right nobody ill listen to u over someone who is playing on international level in the middle 

So dhoni is not making runs.....go check stats 

Taking help and delegating work is different thing, its like you have been made manaer for a team and you are still asking your boss to manage it. So if you think he need helps in every over every moment heck even some time he only watches from boundary line... Why can't we have a more suitable captain who can take more ownership.

Kohli has earned captaincy is their a doubt about it and doesnt he be allowed to function in his ways...........if we held a captain responsible then why not allow him a free hand. Now if he wants to take his help whats ur problem many have done in past. Cronje came out wearing a earpiece to take help from dressing room which was unethical .............atleast this is fine.

Didnt Zak use to help dhoni or sachin helping every captain 

Desh ki nahi yaha cricket ki baat ho rahi hai, aur agar politics nahi hai to karthik ko kis basis pe team me rakha hi nahi but har match ki playing 11 me bhi rehta hai. Rahul aur pant ko team me rahney pe bhi 11 me chance nahi diya. Heck wo to dhwan naih tha varna t20 me bhi usko chance nahi milta. if you think there is no politics and corruption in cricket then you are naive enough to discuss.

Kartik run maarke aaya hai domestic men, ab selectors ki samjh nhin ye btane ki uska prob kya hai usse politics nhin kehta. Kartk koi ambani ka beta nhin hai.

So explain me what gold is stuck on kartik face which isnt with rahul n pant which causes biasness. Pehle policts krne ka base leke aao faltu men mat haanko 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Rightly so, and do u think he was dropped for one bad perfomance........he was badly performing eve since his comeback. U think a player who performed in 2-3 games in 30 games will stay in team....hahaha

Attack to sabke liye wahi hota hia.......

Akila ke samne SL baaki batsman ko saanp sungh gaya tha 

WI men twice he made runs, one was poor innigs yet can u deny others failed

Outshined- see thats typical indian mentality....kon better kiya......idiot its about team work.1 ke bhi run nikal do dusre ke kisi kaam ke nhin. NA pandya na bhuvi uss din outshine kr paate agar opp end pe wo na hota 

Again why comaprison , isnt the whole things about what best for the team

K n lets compare

Rohit - 10 good knocks this yr 

Dhawan - 9-10

kohli - 13

Dhoni - 8 

So yea almost there, he bats in lower order and is on a dip whereas others are on peek

U talk about comparison, is it fair to comapre someone peek with someone at his dip

Let me compare tendulkar at his dip to kohli at his peek, aag na lag jaaye aadho ko yaha 

Pant is good but to expect him to be as good as dhoni at early stage is stupid and it takes years to get better. 

No one is better then dhoni when it comes to stumping. Against Fast bowling he is decent

Also he is such a help to bowler from behind the stumps, go read their interviews. Now ull see it PR.....ya right nobody ill listen to u over someone who is playing on international level in the middle 

So dhoni is not making runs.....go check stats 

Kohli has earned captaincy is their a doubt about it and doesnt he be allowed to function in his ways...........if we held a captain responsible then why not allow him a free hand. Now if he wants to take his help whats ur problem many have done in past. Cronje came out wearing a earpiece to take help from dressing room which was unethical .............atleast this is fine.

Didnt Zak use to help dhoni or sachin helping every captain 

Kartik run maarke aaya hai domestic men, ab selectors ki samjh nhin ye btane ki uska prob kya hai usse politics nhin kehta. Kartk koi ambani ka beta nhin hai.

So explain me what gold is stuck on kartik face which isnt with rahul n pant which causes biasness. Pehle policts krne ka base leke aao faltu men mat haanko 

Man stop repeating same stuff again and again, its not going to make ur argument stronger. Also when u yourself say his performance going down , why we are dying and stoop do down to defend him. Cant we move on and try domebody fresh and new. You talk about 8-9 inning he did well according to u but to me he can only play subordinate role he is no more a match winner. And country like india doesnt have any scarcity in batting and keeping so whats the problem in trying new player when we had enough time. Pant ne run nahi mara tha last season me with best strike rate to karthik k ksun se surkhab lage the tumhi bsta do, vijay shankar ne domestic me run nahi maare the, what abt mayank, so domestic ki baat na hi karo. Rahul ko t20 me kyun bitha diya tha dhwan k aane pe, when he is within top 10 batsmen in t20.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

What kind of a douchebag selector says to all cricketing community in the country,,do whatever you want but 1 spot is sealed....pathetic!!!!

Time for some cricketing talent to migrate to

USA and push out 82 mph trundlers like @Cricketics out of the USA squad :giggle::icflove:

Jab bhi forum thoda boring ho jata hai, to tu ek humorous post thok deta hai :hysterical: 

Waise us rasgulla the Bot ki kya haalat bans di tune yaar ab to WO post bhi nahi kar rahai

33 minutes ago, maniac said:

What kind of a douchebag selector says to all cricketing community in the country,,do whatever you want but 1 spot is sealed....pathetic!!!!

Time for some cricketing talent to migrate to

USA and push out 82 mph trundlers like @Cricketics out of the USA squad :giggle::icflove:

I think with the way top 10 nations are producing shyt bowlers, I need to move to one of those countries and can get picked. I mean English bowlers could barely bowl fast on this Ashes tour.

2-3 more miles and I am good to go to represent India :clap:

36 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

any post against dhoni upvoted by laaloo :cantstop: ,isse bhi jail mei daalo  @icf management

Waise tu hai kaun?? Former poster?? are you sidhoni or Bcci ??? Your post are very similar to that Bcci poster, or  you completely new here??

Edited by speedheat