Pak lovers

cricketrulez

3 minutes ago, AmreekanDesi said:

Ok good.

over the years I've seen several posters here saying that the website is filth and no Indian should visit it... But they also keep updating on what's going on there and why it is still 'filth ' lol

It has a few good Pak posters and a couple of international ones. But that's it.

And You get to see the real face of many so called liberals in incident like Afridi Twitter one when they shamelessly remove the liberal garb to showcase their true side.

17 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Naw I am still a Pakistani lover. Gotta spread the love even from far away. This thread needs a thread title update to “Obsession with Pak lovers”.

Loving homecountry isn’t anything new. Justifying acts of violence hatred and aggression policies is immoral and borderline criminal 

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I don’t know why your bring this up to me when I never tried to justify anything.

I know that mate. I am just putting a point across as you may see above traits exhibited among some people around you and you are in position to attempt to put it right

On 12/27/2017 at 9:57 PM, cricketrulez said:

There are quite a few WKK's on the green ghetto. listing them here

big_gamer

Sensible indian fan

bhaag viru bhag

will continue to add to this list

Varun

tempus123 (doesn't post anymore)

I have been lurking PakPassion ever since Article 370 got ripped apart just to see the meltdowns from Pakistanis :lol: 

Here is a list of a few stupid Indian posters that I have noticed there: 

Troodon: Asslicker 
Sensible-Indian-Fan: Asslicker 
Big_gamer007: AAPtard
MP2011: Congress Chamcha
Swashbuckler: Tamil Muslim 
Bhaag Viru Bhaag: Pakistani pretending to be Indian

None of these people deserve to be taken seriously 

Edited by SecondSlip

58 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

I would definitely want this to be true. Easily the worst person ever in the history of human kind to be representing your country at any place. Even KRK sometimes sounds sense sometime.

1 hour ago, SecondSlip said:

I have been lurking PakPassion ever since Article 370 got ripped apart just to see the meltdowns from Pakistanis :lol: 

Here is a list of a few stupid Indian posters that I have noticed there: 

Troodon: Asslicker 
Sensible-Indian-Fan: Asslicker 
Big_gamer: AAPtard
MP2011: Congress Chamcha
Swashbuckler: Tamil Muslim 

None of these people deserve to be taken seriously 

But fortunately there are a few guys like cricketjoshila , Romali roti , jaded etc who constantly give high BPs to greenbros. :phehe:

Really surprised they're not banned given the "Aukaat reminding" they have been doing the past few days. 

On 2/4/2021 at 12:49 PM, EnterTheVoid said:

Why are you getting so worked up about what strangers are saying on the internet?

Strange question.

The OP is doing his patriotic duty by exposing the fifth column on the enemy website. Such well thought out and meticulously planned intelligence work!

He should get a veer chakra for his efforts.

On 2/6/2021 at 2:10 PM, Autonomous said:

Indians domt have a better thing to discuss than Pakistan. :)

Wellay log. 

Thats because we can't talk about our actual geopolitical competitor in China for fear of them snatching our vivo phones and lenovo laptops. how else are we gonna comment on these forums without those electronics. Since pakistan is pretty much useless when it comes to anything used in India, its an easy target. Pakistan provides much needed entertainment with your PM's shenanigans :winky:

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Thats because we can't talk about our actual geopolitical competitor in China for fear of them snatching our vivo phones and lenovo laptops. how else are we gonna comment on these forums without those electronics. Since pakistan is pretty much useless when it comes to anything used in India, its an easy target. Pakistan provides much needed entertainment with your PM's shenanigans :winky:

Who gives an actual * about our Pm. He is a nobody. 

Wahi to keh rah hoon, entertainment for "wellay log"