Virat Kohli Captaincy thread

On 03/02/2017 at 3:01 AM, sandeep said:

I love how he has no problems taking a step back, fielding at long-on while Dhoni runs the show at times.  Much to the disgust of his fanboys and Dhoni-haters.  Screw them.  Hats off to VK for his confidence.  And knowing how to make the most of the resources at his disposal.

If anything that shows kohli's low self confidence and self esteem.Once you are captain you listen to seniors(if there are any) but take your own decisions not completely hand over to seniors.Look how dhoni used to listen to seniors in test but still it was he who used to take decisions. 

2 minutes ago, Pollack said:

If anything that shows kohli's low self confidence and self esteem.Once you are captain you listen to seniors(if there are any) but take your own decisions not completely hand over to seniors.Look how dhoni used to listen to seniors in test but still it was he who used to take decisions. 

Did you really just write , Kohli and low confidence and low self esteem in same sentence loooooooooooooooooooooool

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Did you really just write , Kohli and low confidence and low self esteem in same sentence loooooooooooooooooooooool

Yes. I am not talking about his batting. He is low in confidence as far as captaincy in loi is concerned.His animated character on the field just exposes it.Read entire post K.T. Why join two words. Context matters. Captaincy in odi format is new to him. He himself keeps repeating that many times in post match interviews .Kohli is not ever confident player. He is no sehwag.

Edited by Pollack
Just now, Pollack said:

Yes. I am not talking about his batting. He is low in confidence as far as captaincy in loi is concerned.His animated character on the field just exposes it.Read entire post K.T. Kohli is not ever confident player. He is no sehwag.

What just cos don't act like dictator as skipper . Has inclusive method at times . Shows actually confidence to do this . Insecure people rule by dictatorship 

6 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

What just cos don't act like dictator as skipper . Has inclusive method at times . Shows actually confidence to do this . Insecure people rule by dictatorship 

I am all for inclusive method. But that should not be handing over to others. Like I said he needs to listen what seniors suggest at different situations of the game , think of his own and then make a decision choosing to go with their idea or his own. What he does now is escapism during difficult times.Last match dhoni took complete control of field settings.As a captain I would never let happen.

Edited by Pollack
5 hours ago, Viper said:

No one is celebrating... just quoting on past comments.. 

Big fan of Kohli the player myself he plays for the team not for milestones.. sure sachin fan wouldn't know that

No, please,stop calling your self "big Kohli fan."

No one can be a player fan and then come out and laugh at him struggling to motivate team.

A fan can come out and accept that he has played bad. But a fan won't come out here and laught at him and quote some posters and keep bringing Kohli's minor failures.

You are not a fan of Kohli. You can become though, if you start seeing the game differently from here on and start taking all other criticism of your favorite playerrs.

Currently, you are waiting for Kohli to fail so you can come back and attack all the people who had attacked and criticized your favorite player Dhoni.

They could be wrong at times for bringing Dhoni every time but you are going one step further and almost enjoying Indian defeats and wanting a great like Kohli to fail, a player who has given so many proud moments to India already in his short career.