How to approach your crush !!! [ Serious ]

velu

Bust out a musical instrument and start playing in front of your crush or start singing(in tune of course).... I guess Ed Sheeran songs go a long way these days among chicks.

Or show a magic trick or a juggling act or something to impress your crush.

If you are a talentless hack...don’t worry, there is something called the internet these days where you can “get” any woman you want if you catch my drift.

10 minutes ago, maniac said:

Bust out a musical instrument and start playing in front of your crush or start singing(in tune of course).... I guess Ed Sheeran songs go a long way these days among chicks.

Or show a magic trick or a juggling act or something to impress your crush.

If you are a talentless hack...don’t worry, there is something called the internet these days where you can “get” any woman you want if you catch my drift.

he is in some serious love wiht her crush and you are giving ideas for doing kasamusa :phehe: 

4 minutes ago, velu said:

he is in some serious love wiht her crush and you are giving ideas for doing kasamusa :phehe: 

Forget being a total talentless hack If Kohli was just a Ranji player which still requires some amount of talent would he have landed Anushka?

That is the way the world works...rest of us have to thank Al Gore.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Forget being a total talentless hack If Kohli was just a Ranji player which still requires some amount of talent would he have landed Anushka?

That is the way the world works...rest of us have to thank Al Gore.

if talent helps you to score chicks , then i have  to target alexandra daddario or eva green  :rose::love: 

Ultimately it's ur life and ur decision,if destiny wants her in ur life, she will be ur's, if not she won't, ultimately listen to ur heart and follow it, coz its ur life and ur decision and one more thing, don't be late in expressing ur feeling, or u will regret it for the rest of your life,make her realize how important she is for you, how much you care for her,mix a bit of emotion, it's OK to show ur emotions not over doing but, showing a bit won't harm a wee bit,hope for the best,the best advice comes from heart so listen to that, all the best.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

1, get to a place where you are casually available for socializing repeatedly ( class room, yoga, gym, swimming pool , temple or church where there is some community work etc), preferably not workplace ( if at work there are other legal considerations)

2, Show self sufficiency, confidence, interesting life ( fake it till you make it if need be), show high morals ( treat female with respect and show interest but not as much as you would for a girl that interests you or you really like,but as much as someone who you dont see that way or can tolerate being with).

3, Continue 1 and 2 for a week or so.

4, Make chit chat on some common interest and drop a few related jokes ( clean), casually ask her out for coffee or a snack ( just a place to talk to her privately). Offer your contact in jest, if she offers hers move to 5 else repeat 1-3 with other girls and do second trial of 4, and get her number, if she does not share move on.

5, The usual dont be needy, dont keep calling her ( or sms whatsapp fb snapchat etc). When you meet do point 2.

6, Setup a date , ( important call her and set it up and do not fuss around - be straight forward ' i would like to meet you for dinner this xxxday, i know this good place where we get amazing xxx).  If she is willing, you got her to step 7. If she is not you need to move on to other girl.

7, Slowly get to a point where you are yourself , while listening to her intently on what works for her and who she is, with out ever asking her what she wants you to do. ( you need to get 1-6 right to deserve this and you can get 1-6 right no matter how crappy you are if the woman is right for you)

Always believe in your inner man, you are awesome and deserve a fine woman and would get one for sure as half the world is women they are also looking.

14 hours ago, Vilander said:

1, get to a place where you are casually available for socializing repeatedly ( class room, yoga, gym, swimming pool , temple or church where there is some community work etc), preferably not workplace ( if at work there are other legal considerations)

2, Show self sufficiency, confidence, interesting life ( fake it till you make it if need be), show high morals ( treat female with respect and show interest but not as much as you would for a girl that interests you or you really like,but as much as someone who you dont see that way or can tolerate being with).

3, Continue 1 and 2 for a week or so.

4, Make chit chat on some common interest and drop a few related jokes ( clean), casually ask her out for coffee or a snack ( just a place to talk to her privately). Offer your contact in jest, if she offers hers move to 5 else repeat 1-3 with other girls and do second trial of 4, and get her number, if she does not share move on.

5, The usual dont be needy, dont keep calling her ( or sms whatsapp fb snapchat etc). When you meet do point 2.

6, Setup a date , ( important call her and set it up and do not fuss around - be straight forward ' i would like to meet you for dinner this xxxday, i know this good place where we get amazing xxx).  If she is willing, you got her to step 7. If she is not you need to move on to other girl.

7, Slowly get to a point where you are yourself , while listening to her intently on what works for her and who she is, with out ever asking her what she wants you to do. ( you need to get 1-6 right to deserve this and you can get 1-6 right no matter how crappy you are if the woman is right for you)

Always believe in your inner man, you are awesome and deserve a fine woman and would get one for sure as half the world is women they are also looking.

probably he is ready to pay for our ideas as well :p:

siddharth-and-santhanam-2.jpg