AB de Villiers impressed by Indian pacers' skills and pace

19 minutes ago, Vilander said:

but its apparent its a batting and catching failure. Time and again bowlers put the SA batters in pressure only to see catches dropped and batsmen doing very poorly next innings.

AB also said keep the batsmen and the bowlers , it's a great team,  deserve to be NO1:phehe:

My gripe with our bowling they are unable to sustain the pressure. They build pressure by picking a couple of wickets only to squander it by allowing some late order batsman putting up a partnership. India needed near perfect show in SA. SA didn't need near perfect show. So we were supposed to be twice as good as they are at the least. 

4 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

My gripe with our bowling they are unable to sustain the pressure. They build pressure by picking a couple of wickets only to squander it by allowing some late order batsman putting up a partnership. India needed near perfect show in SA. SA didn't need near perfect show. So we were supposed to be twice as good as they are at the least. 

This is a general trend nowadays in tests. Lower order batsmen show a fight. Even SA bowlers let it happen. Our tail hanged around a lot more after a collapse.

5 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

It is absolutely normal. There have been great bowlers in the past like Mcgrath and Donald etc who would take 3-4 wickets in the first 5 overs. And then the rest of the opposition would score some respectable score. It is the norm. Or you would have had a lot of scores of 30-40/50 all out in test. How many such scores do you have in the history of cricket?

Even Zimbabwean team wouldnt bundle out cheaply, and you are talking about South Africa in their own den.

Power shift keeps happening in games. Its absolutely foolish to think the bowlers didnt do their job.

3 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Hey he like his ipl monies. But what i said is through my personal observation not based on his statement.

Hey my personal view is India is a good team but they are being managed and man managed all wrong . Job of all Management team is preparation and getting your team believing they are the greatest. Any one with half a cricket brain can see that's not happening . Every person is scared  to fail , no confidence and getting angry and chopping and changing won't help 

59 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

:cantstop: obviously he is not going to say we ll smash them in 3rd Test.. He is loyal to IPL money and his captain. 

Abd is a legend :adore: and he has kept wickets against some some quality pacers, he knows what pace bowling is unlike certain someone whose fingers hurt while keeping express pace :laugh: :phehe:

Edited by speedheat
11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Abd is a legend :adore: and he has kept wickets against some some quality pacers, he knows what pace bowling is unlike certain someone whose fingers hurt while keeping express pacres :laugh: :phehe:

umeshyadav4afp_1486796600.jpg

So AB kept against quality pacers unlike Saha So you are calling him "phasttt bowling machine" useless :giggle: Makes sense he is not even in Playing XI

dc-Cover-tr9uinsqd675u565tc9o9ipq96-2016

Edited by Rasgulla