Mumbai Indians Fan Club - 2018

asterix

Who are in MI team management ? What were they thinking of taking JP Duminy in last few games and did not give bat or ball ?? And also, you can't also rely on Cutting as a main bowler. They were lucky to win last few matches with this team combo and still they persisted with it. 

3 hours ago, broken_wings said:

Who are in MI team management ? What were they thinking of taking JP Duminy in last few games and did not give bat or ball ?? And also, you can't also rely on Cutting as a main bowler. They were lucky to win last few matches with this team combo and still they persisted with it. 

exactly, they are playing with a team of 10 players

Excellent death bowling by Bumrah today.

He is getting back to his best.

Pollard another positive. He needs to be used as a floater who gets sometime to settle down.

Still wasting 2 slots of overseas players in Ben and Lewis as even two uncapped players would have done better than these two.

If Polly starts bowling in middle overs then Ben can be dropped and Duminy can make up for Rohit's form.

Excellent death bowling by Bumrah today.
He is getting back to his best.
Pollard another positive. He needs to be used as a floater who gets sometime to settle down.
Still wasting 2 slots of overseas players in Ben and Lewis as even two uncapped players would have done better than these two.
If Polly starts bowling in middle overs then Ben can be dropped and Duminy can make up for Rohit's form.

Yes Duminy can come in for Ben. I still feel Adam Milne needs to play in place of Mclaghanan...

1 hour ago, asterix said:

Markande will play all the matches. But I don’t see him picking any more wickets...

Even his body language is so negative. He doesn't attack anymore, but is more focused on saving runs. 

I think some time with Kumble should sort him out.

Bumrah!! From the scorecard, K11 could not get 20 of 10 

Game against Delhi could depend up on the toss as sides batting 2nd tend to have an advantage at Delhi. Would not make too many changes to the squad at this point. May be Chahar in for Markande. And Maine / Fizz in place of Lewis. I hope that Pollard would be consistent and has not played his 1 good innings of the tournament 

Surya

Kishan

Cuttings

Hardik

Krunal

Pollard

Rohit

McG

Maine / Fizz

Chahar

Bumrah 

1 minute ago, velu said:

glory hunters ..

when things go wrong , they will vanish 

Who are they? I am here. :p:

pollard is match ka mujrim. Useless selection. Also sending Mayank ahead of Mustafizur was a wrong move. Mustafizur could atleast take singles. Mayank wasted them.