Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

39 minutes ago, beetle said:

Cheating and lying are about lack of integrity. Personal matter but still shows lack of character. Cheating often involves planning , lying , subterfuge , manipulating and being an opportunist.

It would be better if he just accepts and says he is like that . It would mean he has a problem being monogamous than meaning he is a lying  opportunist .

More over having an affair and picking girls for one night( as his wife alleges) are different . The later puts him at risk of honey trapping . That is a whole other game. 

You should try and not bring feminism into this. Men have a natural urge to spread their seed women have a natural urge to minimise risk of pregnancy by accepting only long term suitors. It's in their nature if Shami cheated, his wife can divorce him and ask for alimony or go for out of court settlement. This has nothing to do with his bcci contract. If he cheated Indian cricket or did a criminal offence it's a different matter obviously. 

29 minutes ago, Vilander said:

You should try and not bring feminism into this. Men have a natural urge to spread their seed women have a natural urge to minimise risk of pregnancy by accepting only long term suitors. It's in their nature if Shami cheated, his wife can divorce him and ask for alimony or go for out of court settlement. This has nothing to do with his bcci contract. If he cheated Indian cricket or did a criminal offence it's a different matter obviously. 

You mean men are like dogs.

Well ....not all. I do believe men, like other creatures have evolved .

And women who want to philander can do so too without the risk of pregnancy in this age. The women the guys are trying to sow seeds with are also doing exactly what the guy is doing .

Philandering .

Contraceptives have  put that bullshiiiit theory about polygamous men and monogamous women to rest.

We are not cave creatures any longer .People who want to have fun can have fun without seed sowing or seed germinating .

Rest I agree. bcci should stick to cricket and team discipline ,and rules regarding meeting and associating with people who can put the team at risk of bookies and honey trappings .

If Shami has been  doing okay in that regard,he should  be fine. His problems with his wife or any one else outside the team are not the bcci's problem.

Edited by beetle

19 minutes ago, beetle said:

And women who want to philander can do so too without the risk of pregnancy in this age. The women the guys are trying to sow seeds with are also doing exactly what the guy is doing .

Philandering .

Contraceptives have  put that bullshiiiit theory about polygamous men and monogamous women to rest.

We are not cave creatures any longer .People who want to have fun can have fun without seed sowing or seed germinating .

Rest I agree. bcci should stick to cricket and team discipline ,and rules regarding meeting and associating with people who can put the team at risk of bookies and honey trappings .

If Shami has been  doing okay in that regard,he should  be fine. His problems with his wife or any one else outside the team are not the bcci's problem.

I do not mean literally more the psychology behind cheating and having fun is still cheating. There is no need for you to get hyper I guess this is an emotional topic for you.  So yeah cool. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

I do not mean literally more the psychology behind cheating and having fun is still cheating. There is no need for you to get hyper I guess this is an emotional topic for you.  So yeah cool. 

Wtf ! 

Who is getting hyper?

You or me?

Why would it be an emotional topic for me ?

Besides I seem to have a higher opinion about men than you....so it is not a ' feminazi ' issue like you are suggesting .

That psychology worked in the days when there were consequences because of lack of option . 

These days....women have far more options of contraceptives than men . The only consequences are social ones which is an alltogether different topic.

Any one who thinks women are monogamous because their psychology is different  in these times is just being naive ,ignorant and a wishful thinker. Cheaters will find a way to cheat if opportunity arises. Men ,women ,others ....

Have you not heard of the bird that cheats with the stronger looking male while her partner is busy building a nest for her? Women are human too....not angels .

The wife should divorce, ask for huge alimony and move on 

If I m not wrong, In Ind Muslim men can still keep 4 wives. So Shami can remain separated and try to catch another, which will make things more difficult for the wife 

BCCI should investigate if its code of conduct policies were violated. But if it does that it may find other cricketers to be violating policies as well. It would be like opening a hornet’s nest. So a catch 22 situation for it 

8 hours ago, beetle said:

Philandering .

Stop being so emotional about this then. I am sure women cheat too since there has to be two.  Men are more predisposed to cheat than women because of the said urges it's nothing criminal and it does not show lack of integrity in other spheres of their lives many men don't cheat does not make them exemplary citizens in every other sphere by default etc. 

46 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Stop being so emotional about this then. I am sure women cheat too since there has to be two.  Men are more predisposed to cheat than women because of the said urges it's nothing criminal and it does not show lack of integrity in other spheres of their lives many men don't cheat does not make them exemplary citizens in every other sphere by default etc. 

There is no need to get personal about a general discussion. 

If cheating and lying ( in general ....not necessarily about shami 's alleged cheating ) is not lack of integrity , then may be the meaning of integrity has changed for some .End of discussion from my end.

Edited by beetle

Cheating and lying is not always lack of integrity, but also lack of self-confidence to face consequences or lack of self-belief to face or call out the partner's high and unreasonable expectation. It takes two for one to start lying to another. Not all men are dogs or hunters and don't always go around looking for a chance to score with anybody and not all women nest and look to settle. She has incredible evidence against him, in this case. She is also not cleansed in milk (to borrow a phrase) and he is trying to damage her credibility, causing all the commotion on SM/MSM inadvertently. 

17 hours ago, Turning_track said:

Did she name your friend's family members also in that case or just him?

no ..

his parents didnt agree for the marriage and didnt him  them till this jail episode

interestingly he applied for divorce and unofficially married another bong girl ( arranged marriage ) ..

but the girl and her family was asking him to live with her , but he refused .. now he is living happily with his bong wife

this guys family is actually from bangaldesh and settled in india after the partition .. he claims they were zamindars ( he still use to receive 200/300kgs of free bangladesh tea every year  and he distributes to his friends and colleagues )  

4 hours ago, beetle said:

There is no need to get personal about a general discussion. 

If cheating and lying ( in general ....not necessarily about shami 's alleged cheating ) is not lack of integrity , then may be the meaning of integrity has changed for some .End of discussion from my end.

..ad hominum, irrelevant conclusions, social media judgments galore. All i am trying to say is this, cheating does not mean lack of integrity vis-a-vis a bcci contract for shami, its a natural behavior not criminal but socially unacceptable in most cultures , wife can get a divorce and alimony or setttle out of court and separate amicably. I am glad this discussion is over too.

It seems that Haseen didn't have good terms with the family of Shami (even before this incident). 

During interview, Haseen also criticized their poverty (before Shami became a star). 

I don't know if Haseen really told Shami about his first marriage and daughters before the marriage. 

It seems that Shami was under pressure even before this  incident. Haseen did have that "aggressive" behaviour, which may have resulted in her trying to dominate Shami and his family. 

==================

My question is about the "Indian Law".

If it is proved that Haseen made false accusation against Shami/his brother for raping her, then what is the punishment for this false accusation in the Indian law?

In the western countries, such false accusation means that wife has to pay heavy fine to the husband. 

What if it is proved that wife wrongfully accused of the domestic violence? It seems it is very easy for the wives to accuse their husbands in India for this. Is there any counter punishment for the women when they could not proof it? 

If I am not mistaken, then it seems that Indian law is heavily favouring the wives. 

Edited by Alam_dar

7 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

It seems that Haseen didn't have good terms with the family of Shami (even before this incident). 

During interview, Haseen also criticized their poverty (before Shami became a star). 

I don't know if Haseen really told Shami about his first marriage and daughters before the marriage. 

It seems that Shami was under pressure even before this  incident. Haseen did have that "aggressive" behaviour, which may have resulted in her trying to dominate Shami and his family. 

==================

My question is about the "Indian Law".

If it is proved that Haseen made false accusation against Shami/his brother for raping her, then what is the punishment for this false accusation in the Indian law?

In the western countries, such false accusation means that wife has to pay heavy fine to the husband. 

What if it is proved that wife wrongfully accused of the domestic violence? It seems it is very easy for the wives to accuse their husbands in India for this. Is there any counter punishment for the women when they could not proof it? 

If I am not mistaken, then it seems that Indian law is heavily favouring the wives. 

a false allegation FIR gets filed with the police almost certainly in all cases of an FIR..then  they go to court petitioning to quash the FIR. Its a common judicial process i am sure its happening for shami and his wife too. We will know in time who is telling the truth or what is the truth. 

If Shami ever comes out of this and plays for India again...he should be given the ball every time there is a clutch situation...Regardless if he is the victim or culprit, the way he is maintaining composure on these interviews :hatsoff: 

Only positive from this tamasha-If there is a last over situation give Shami the ball :giggle: