Nidahas Tri-Series: Mushfiqur Rahim's Nagin dance and shouting in Thisara's face - classic

chewy

On 3/11/2018 at 7:38 AM, adi B said:

The bangladesh fans are very aggressive and passionate no doubt ,yesterday one was heckling one of the Lankan fan when the camera was focussing on them .

This is why I hope bangladesh reach the final alongside us just to make this boring trophy interesting because of their fans 

Bangladesh fans are not passionate...they are delusional. Also there is a reason Mushfiq is the most trolled cricketer on the planet. They just got their rear side whopped by SL at home across all formats and after just 1 T20 win this joker is reacting as if he has won the WC. LMAO. They are playing LOI cricket for 30+ years and have zero achievement. Even Afg U19 team have won an U19 Asia cup but these jokers don't have a single trophy in cabinet. I have written enough sermons on Bangla fans and the reason for their dismal cricket over the years...so dont want to go into details. But take it from me...they will never be a good cricket team. They don't have it in them, simple.

Edited by Austin 3:!6
On 3/10/2018 at 8:17 PM, broken_wings said:

People here always find something to criticize bangla boys. They have chased down a mammoth total in SL against SL and yet people are finding kobra dance to talk about. Lol. Anyway, that's what I like most about Bangla boys, passionate and never shy of celebrating (even sometimes earlier) !

What a knock by pocket dynamite. Congrats for a great win !!

I never understand why our passionate bong brothers take every damn thing so personally.  

Is it too much for the Bong ego to accept that Mushfiq behaved like a cringy jerk in his celebration?   

Happy to see that BD won the game, but the players too often find a way to rub neutrals, and even well wishers of BD the wrong way.