KKD hatsoff

9 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Interesting. I don't think Rahane should be in short format at all. What say?

Rahane has his shortcomings but he is not as bad as people make him out to be. Let us wait till IPL is over to find out the good players. The nucleus of Indian team is great and if there is one and only one change I want I would love to see three formats and three captains. Kohli being captain of all three formats is wrong. That is one change I would like to see.

This Indian team is for ages if handled properly. This is the golden era of Indian cricket.

11 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

He has been for me one of biggest wasted talent of Indian cricket,is he finally coming ito his own?? 

Still has few years left in him and can play a part in the next world cup.

He is closest we have to an abdv with his 360 play,what a player.

Maybe his 2nd wind will be great. I can see him amassing 3000 odi runs and 1000+ T20 runs if given permanent spot in both short formats. 

Hell he can win us the world cup next year as a finisher. I would pick him in the squad as he has experience playing big tournaments and especially England. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Brilliant innings.

He should get an extended run in LOIs based on how he batted in this tournament.

after this 29 runs of 8 balls not out , if he is not given a steady run in limited overs or t20 or even in Test matches, it would not be justice.

when he came he hit rubel's first ball for a SIX, he was fully confident of winning the match when he came, he was asking shankar to score a single and give him chance to bat and shankar was not even managing to do that...Shankar had lost his cool and temperament, he was not relaxed enough to play properly.

i would be tempted to play karthik in tests,odi and t20 as he is batting beautifully , even in previous matches when ever he batted he batted as well as manish pandey so he is doing what a batsman would do and he has been selected even when we had dhoni , so it is clear that the selectors know that Karthik is a genuinely good batsman.

he should have been sent ahead of vijay shankar for sure.