Mumbai Indians Cheating Tracker

Shunya

HH Pandya to Pant, no run, hit on the pad to a full delivery he looks to whip over midwicket, but this pitched miles outside leg, and hit him outside leg as well. Thank god for DRS, that was a horrendous decision from umpire CK Nandan.

Pant has been given out lbw, but surely that pitched outside leg. He's reviewed this immediately. Nandan is the umpire in question.

Source: Espncricinfo.com

DD dont have any chance with the umps. 11 v 14. Poor DD. Expect them to get screwed again when they come out to bowl. :facepalm:

#MumbaniMoney

Edited by Garuda

Boult to HH Pandya, 5 runs, overthrows! Four? Short and wide outside off, hit to Iyer at cover, who takes aim and throws at the non-striker's end. The backing-up from deep midwicket isn't very good, Harshal runs around from square leg and attempts to keep the ball in the field of play, fails to do so. The umpire calls five overthrows, shouldn't it be four overthrows? That's absurd.

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:
Boult to HH Pandya, 5 runs, overthrows! Four? Short and wide outside off, hit to Iyer at cover, who takes aim and throws at the non-striker's end. The backing-up from deep midwicket isn't very good, Harshal runs around from square leg and attempts to keep the ball in the field of play, fails to do so. The umpire calls five overthrows, shouldn't it be four overthrows? That's absurd.

In regular Euclidean mathematics, 1 (quick single) + 4 (overthrows) = 5 (runs).

It is a fairly simple concept.

My guess is that you must have done your basic schooling in the USA.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

In regular Euclidean mathematics, 1 (quick single) + 4 (overthrows) = 5 (runs).

It is a fairly simple concept.

My guess is that you must have done your basic schooling in the USA.

Copy pasted from Cricinfo, I assumed bambis had some influence which is right 9 out of 10 times :p:

Edited by The Dark Horse

26 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Hey retard if we make a similar thread for chusakars, we would have reached a century of pages by now.

Image result for umpires sold to mumbai indians meme