Kohli's captaincy is the reason for RCB's poor show every IPL

SecondSlip

There is no need to weaken their batting in the process. I think the batting unit they fielded yesterday is their strongest, they just need to find a good mix of bowlers from their squad. This would also work,

Moeen

Kock

Kohli

AB

Mandeep

Anderson

Sundar

Yadav

Saini

Chahal

Siraj / Kejroliya

3 spinners, 4 pacers. 

There is no need to weaken their batting in the process. I think the batting unit they fielded yesterday is their strongest, they just need to find a good mix of bowlers from their squad. This would also work,

Moeen
Kock
Kohli
AB
Mandeep
Anderson
Sundar
Yadav
Saini
Chahal
Siraj / Kejroliya

3 spinners, 4 pacers. 

Anderson & Sundar don’t need to play anymore in this IPL... Everybody have seen enough of them...

Dhoni was a great t20 captain unlike Kohli. Lets forget about SC investigations into operation of CSK and the doubt that surrounds the franchise and lets attributed any win they had to Dhoni's tactical genius. Can anyone tell me, where was MSD's tactical acumen during India's WT20 debacles of 2009, 2010 and 2012?

7 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Dhoni was a great t20 captain unlike Kohli. Lets forget about SC investigations into operation of CSK and the doubt that surrounds the franchise and lets attributed any win they had to Dhoni's tactical genius. Can anyone tell me, where was MSD's tactical acumen during India's WT20 debacles of 2009, 2010 and 2012?

The magic only works when the team is strong otherwise the results resemble his batting. Mediocrity. 

10 hours ago, Forever Indian said:

Even Boycott's Grandmom will know that Hardik smashes spinners. But still bowled him in 19th over. Kohli is the Umesh Yadav of Captaincy!

And when the pacers were going for runs against opening batsmen, with a modest total to defend, he didn't introduce Moen till much later. The first 6 overs went for over 60 runs and match was already almost lost

8 minutes ago, CSK Fan said:

And when the pacers were going for runs against opening batsmen, with a modest total to defend, he didn't introduce Moen till much later. The first 6 overs went for over 60 runs and match was already almost lost

that was actually the biggest mistake, the guy cant think a bit out of the box.

51 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/cricket/1114649/Virat-Kohli-RCB-Mumbai-Indians-IPL-news

Virat Kohli blasted as 'WEAK CAPTAIN' after controversial IPL moment on RCB sidelines

Nehra has this referent power over Kohli. Kohli needs to understand that although Nehra is much older like his elder bro or uncle he is  the boss.